**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we have more content like Incursions?

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
Of all the game modes in MCOC, Incursions is the one that leaves me satisfied every time. It's fun, has lots of variety in terms of defenders and nodes, and has good rewards, and you can turn mediocre champs into gods. The only knock is the limitation on how often you can get rewards (which I can live with).

It's not that I have zero fun in other game modes, but honestly outside of variant and Incursions, everything else is kinda repetitive from month to month. (Can't speak for Act 7.)

Not trying to diss anything, just hoping we can get more content like Incursions, in the broad sense. Varied, fun, collaborative, and rewarding. I'm sure the game designers have plenty of good ideas.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

yes more content where i can easily kicked out of to screw me over... sign me up... not even that fun

I only played with a stranger once, and it went fine, but admittedly I always play with friends or alliance mates, so this is not an issue for me. I think Kabam is working on a partial solution to that problem, in terms of cool downs.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    There's too much lag in there. No thank you.
    Kill_Grey said:

I play on two devices, a large and mini iPad Pro, the mini about a year older. The large iPad (2 yrs old) almost never lags, but the mini does a lot lately. And not only in Incursions.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I want a mode kind of like tekken tag tournament where you have 2 champs in a fight and can switch between the the 2 at any time. Fight is over when both your champs are KOd or both opponents champs are KOd

I want a mode kind of like tekken tag tournament where you have 2 champs in a fight and can switch between the the 2 at any time. Fight is over when both your champs are KOd or both opponents champs are KOd

They demo’d something like that, a tag team concept in development. Forget what it was called.
    The other thing I like is that Incursions isn’t tied into progression. If you tap out, there’s nothing lost, and no goal to reach other than what you set for yourself.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Mate get a new phone.
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    I don’t play incursions much anymore but I agree with how fun Incursions is. not the part where we play with friends/strangers because I don’t like depending on someone else, but I like the buff nodes part like light attacks have a chance to inflict incinerates, prowess, fury buffs, chance to inflict shocks.

we’re seeing more of this design in Act 7 but the buff nodes serve to increase effectiveness of specific abilities/class/champs (incinerates have increased potency so only for champs who can inflict incinerates) rather than allowing us to use any champ like incursions (any champ has a chance to inflict incinerates and another buff node to increase potency) which I hope to see more of. carrying forward a buff node to the next fight is really fun in incursions
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    what i wanna see is a pvp kinda place one on one
    Same format as summoner showdown
    You pick a team, your opponent picks the other and def tactics
    I would for sure have fun with that( for like the first month and then move on 😅😅😅)

what i wanna see is a pvp kinda place one on one
    Same format as summoner showdown
    You pick a team, your opponent picks the other and def tactics
    I would for sure have fun with that( for like the first month and then move on 😅😅😅)

That sounds cool.

They could make a reverse incursions where you left up nodes that made the other player’s fights harder, rather than easier, and you each faced your own version of the same boss. The one with the most points gets better room rewards.