**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the transparency when it comes to DDHK?

SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
This is unanimously the most disappointing buff ever in this game, even more so than Ebony Maw. How did it come to be this way and how did this messy kit even make it through testing? They gave him 70% less healing OVERALL meaning he takes 70% less healing from any debuff with willpower... 100% with liquid courage active. Not only does this hurt him against suicides, but every single debuff inflicted against him.

Not only this, but his damage output is honestly pathetic for the amount of effort needed to balance the combo meter. His fury buffs are too short and too weak; his non-damaging debuff bonus is miniscule. This guy needs improvements because at this point he was better before he was buffed with a full synergy team and that's just sad...

We want answers Kabam! When will we get them? It's almost like you're trying to cover up the lackluster buff with all these events.

Comments

• SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Just a bad buff man, who knows maybe his situation ends up like HT

I wish... the flaws outweigh the good bits of his kit though. He has a decent set of utilities but man is his damage output and compatibility with the suicide/willpower masteries, which are the two most important masteries in the game outside of parry and dexterity, utterly weak.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    @Savage I guess we can be hopeful for anything. I don't know but I think Kabam is grinding hard to do stuff as they have not really followed up on communication (I could understand ignoring spam threads) but they just seem to be a bit busy right now

"Transparency"

Nowhere. Hes blind

Haha Good one.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

If you don't run suicides he's pretty good, not exceptional but good. Decent damage, counters damageback such as thorns, ability accuracy reduction and can shrug off non damaging debuffs. He's certainly much better than he was before.

I agree. The regen thing kills him. You get nicked once by a DOT debuff and it sucks
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I was hoping my 2015 skill 3->4 rank up gem would finally be useful but I guess it's still a dead item... Hes absolutely useless with suicide masteries.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He’s mediocre with his regen in its current state. I’d say not even useable in any real content.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

He’s mediocre with his regen in its current state. I’d say not even useable in any real content.

I’m confident they’ll find a solution for it at some point
    Kabam... 2 weeks later, is still unheard of. This is getting ridiculous. They even responded to a post and tweets about the next Champion buffs yet they don't address their most recent one? Will he ever be fixed?
  • What exactly are you wanting them to answer?

What exactly are you wanting them to answer?

Anything about his rework at this point. If they will or will not change him and what fixes they may be looking at to satisfy the masses.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

I’m confident they’ll find a solution for it at some point
    Early June
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

What exactly are you wanting them to answer?

Anything about his rework at this point. If they will or will not change him and what fixes they may be looking at to satisfy the masses.
    They haven't redone a rework yet. It might be possible, but I have yet to see it. He's better than he was anyway. That's the first and foremost objective with these. They're not all going to be Top Tier.