**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Buffs for 2021

This has been a topic on everyone's mind and with Kabam most likely announcing a list or whoever is next soon, its prediction time. If anyone hasn't noticed, the last four months of buffs have been mostly Skill and Mutant Class with both Magnetos, Gambit, Falcon, and Daredevil all getting buffs Each has been different in how it went but all the champions are definatley better. Keeping all that in mind, if we go off the dual class crystal rotation, Science and Mystic are next. Thats what I'm going to base my predictions off plus one other thing.

Science
Spider-Man (Miles Morales) - His base crit rate and signature ability are actually suprisingly nice but that doesn't make up for his very underwhelming damage and low chance that his signature ability will even show up in a fight. Plus people really would like for invisibility to show up so that could replace his evade charges. Anyways with a game that came out all about him and him being a fan favorite means its time for a rework.

Joe Fixit - The Gangster Hulk. I mean do I have to explain why this guy needs a buff. Overall, I really like how his abilites fit his character but they don't really provide much help and I'm not sure a tuneup could really fit it. So, a nice overall and boost to overall stats would be pretty nice.

Mystic
Juggernaut - This guys is actually supposed to be a really powerful in the Marvel Universe I mean, doesn't he say something like nothing stops the Juggernaut. If so, nothing should stop Kabam from giving this man a buff. I would keep the unstoppable but change everything.

Iron Fist - Daredevil got a buff so if we keep with the dual class rotation and continue with the Defender theme, this guy could next up for a great buff. His crits are nice but that's about it and a new rework is absolutely needed.

Bonus - In the 6 Year Champions are Forever video we see Captain America WWII fighting Quake like a boss and looking awesome. Now this could mean nothing but I though I'd at least include him. Now most of the Champions I mentioned are up for overhauls. Cap WWII could use a least an update. Also there other options, I just think that these guys need the most. I'm open to hearing other suggestions and which one everyone would prefer the most.

Next Buffs for 2021 94 votes

Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
23%
McFinTerrausername7312realdiehl5MasterduxCobraMarvel2289EtjamaMrBanksTheTalentsSuss_WizzardPrakhar_82Tiedotsudeep9680dark_king_hyperionKing35sMars_UltorWooptyfrickendooParamanona_77Ghost_gene 22 votes
Joe Fixit
8%
DOKTOROKTOPUSScopeotoe987Clapiodishika123RushikeshAGENT_A7KKaypee3KINGMAESTRO 8 votes
Juggernaut
19%
JustinCredible8pseudosaneZiviorChaosReigns9217WAEHWebslinger1967EdwxnSarvanga1_DarkDuelistAngelus_45RenaxqqSweetcornBrainBraddockdirt13jravenge_123AlgoreKingBob426orpimeS 18 votes
Iron Fist
11%
BathroomdaveAssumedNameMitriaxN1nthcloudIRQZ2f6hQJragonMaster170RDMNKHapPy_Big_THaptichorizon 11 votes
Cap WWII
9%
LuciferiamdevilMiekandKorgGaryJulesConhuntSonofdathomirJoshuagunnilyasmorningstarilyas2021RogerWilco 9 votes
I've got someone else in mind for an overhaul (different champ, different theme, different class)
27%
Alfa_PigeonDark89PhoenixDarkShadowZXNewDawnDebThatGuyYouSaw235MoosetiptronicWRIRTheDaywalkerEdeuinkMentalboy1FabwiziLemoNothermStark154667Varad18[Deleted User]ElwindDarkstalkerPlayerAKRoNX1 26 votes

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit
    Joe fixit or Miles, I have both as 6*s and both being overhauled would make 2021 for me.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I've got someone else in mind for an overhaul (different champ, different theme, different class)
    We're getting a tune-up then an update and then an overhaul in March
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Sup iron man. Nothing sp abt him . I even forgot that he existed until i got him as my first 6* (yes, i got him as a 6*). Second champ just need an upgrade in numbers like punisher 2099. That champ has a lot of utility, double immunity, great power control, regeneration and everything u need from a good champ , except damage(obviously).
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    Ant Man needs a Proper Overhaul, he is a Beyond Meh Tier Champion.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Joe Fixit, Kingpin, either or both black panthers, Venompool a
  • PlayerAPlayerA Posts: 9
    I'd like to see an overhaul for cyclops
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Agent Venom, got the Venom name but none of his usefulness.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I think maybe Classic Spiderman & Symiote Spiderman might be nice. We can give them like a "Webbed" debuff on their sp1 that roots the opponent, maybe some kind of slow and paralyze. I'd get rid of classic spiderman's armor break and give him a different method of increased damage. Honestly both need a complete overhaul. Lacking kits.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Moon knight
  • Fzb3astFzb3ast Posts: 2
    Overhaul Spider man classic
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Fzb3ast said:

No need to revive old threads when there are lots of current threads about this
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Doctor Strange.
    He is Master of the Mystic Arts.One of the best mystic.
    He is Definitely deserve overhaul buff
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Elwind said:

Doctor Strange.

But his kit isn't terrible. Why an overhaul? Overhaul doesn't mean good. Look at DDHK. If anything he needs a good Update.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    WRIR said:

Elwind said:

Doctor Strange.

But his kit isn't terrible. Why an overhaul? Overhaul doesn't mean good. Look at DDHK. If anything he needs a good Update.
    Because After the 12.0 nerf , Dr.Strange become unplayable character and going too bad.
    At least he need different mechanics.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Miles has already been confirmed and all the og iron man peeps as well as the og captain marvels need massive overhauls
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★

Fzb3ast said:

No need to revive old threads when there are lots of current threads about this

This is my discussion and as much as I love people commenting on it, Bair is right and their are more recent threads. Go to those instead

• The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Draw
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

Ant Man needs a Proper Overhaul, he is a Beyond Meh Tier Champion.

He really would be better if they just reverted his original nerf now that willpower isn’t as strong against him he used to stack so many more debuffs and wasn’t that bad
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    Cap WWII
    Out of the champs you selected I'd say cap WW2 but tbh I think symbiote spiderman needs a new Sig ability and almost a complete overhaul.