**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cute animals thread to pass the time.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020

This is Jet, my sister's cat we had when I was a teenager. She was killed by a hit and run driver and my sister saw it happen.

hit and run as in they hit with the car, right? Hit and run usually implies guns

edit: and the games down again send more animals
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 β˜…β˜…

He's really tired after a full day outside the house, searching for his GF πŸ€”
  • Faseeh said:

Mauled said:

My cat died recently so it’s a bit sad to look at her photos so Rosie will hold the fort

Thats a dog not a cat .....
    So the bit that said Rosie holding the fort didn’t imply a different animal? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

This is Jet, my sister's cat we had when I was a teenager. She was killed by a hit and run driver and my sister saw it happen.

hit and run as in they hit with the car, right? Hit and run usually implies guns

with a van.

that's a drive-by, not a hit and run. We don't get drive-bys in the UK because we've banned almost all private gun ownership.
    ah well. I live in a country where taking away guns is a bad idea apparently. Because it will anger the republicans or something.

I need to move
    Mauled said:

My cat died recently so it’s a bit sad to look at her photos so Rosie will hold the fort

nice socks
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Faseeh said:

Mauled said:

Faseeh said:

Mauled said:

Thats a dog not a cat .....
    So the bit that said Rosie holding the fort didn’t imply a different animal? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
    Nah idk dogs names from cat names actually lol
    it's not that they have different names, but the holding down the fort part. not that it matters haha

Mauled said:

nice socks
    Spidey sock fetish??
    and this thread is amazing but I don't have any pets to share

Mauled said:

nice socks
    Spidey sock fetish??
    I will smack you
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

with a van.

that's a drive-by, not a hit and run. We don't get drive-bys in the UK because we've banned almost all private gun ownership.
    ah well. I live in a country where taking away guns is a bad idea apparently. Because it will anger the republicans or something.

I need to move
    don't get me started on how every other country in the world has managed to ban firearms after a mass shooting and it's worked out ok so far yet, somehow The Greatest Nation on Earth, God's Chosen (allegedly), can't do that because FREEDOM! *eyes roll* Also don't get me started on how the 2nd amendment is redundant when it's about the maintenance of a well-regulated militia and there's, like, 1million + men and women under arms in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Army Reserve, et-bleeping-cetra and thus a militia is not needed.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Because under my desk is comfy apparently

Shade used to sleep under my desk because it's in front of the radiator, but she couldn't sleep in the easily accessible area because of the rat's nest of cables for my PC, so she'd climb behind the shelves and sleep there. Which was an arse to get her out of when she needed her meds, so I was forced to slid a piece of wood in the space by the shelves to stop her getting there.

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Because under my desk is comfy apparently

Shade used to sleep under my desk because it's in front of the radiator, but she couldn't sleep in the easily accessible area because of the rat's nest of cables for my PC, so she'd climb behind the shelves and sleep there. Which was an arse to get her out of when she needed her meds, so I was forced to slid a piece of wood in the space by the shelves to stop her getting there.

Oh geez that sounds like fun. The things cats will do for a heater.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Merry Early Xmas! This is one of 4 Christmas photos of my pets that I’ll have for you’ll til Christmas! As you can see, cooper is not happy.