**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you plan on spending units for the gifting event, or will you be saving for future offers

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
The gifting and greater gifting crystals are always a mixed bag. I'm thinking about trading maybe 3 to 5 with alliance mates, but depending on the rewards I may do more. What about you? Are you planning to go all in or will you just test the waters and not spend a lot.

Do you plan on spending units for the gifting event, or will you be saving for future offers 53 votes

I plan on gifting until I get Kang or Thanos
1%
Crcrcrc 1 vote
I'll gift tons for the fun of it, but nothing crazy
15%
Lvernon1516wegnerkcx23433brandinhoragnarok_947PeaRatJragonMaster170AGYAAT 8 votes
I'll do enough to hit the milestones for the event, but that's it
67%
KpatrixkobiPlayer1994KDoggg2017yossAspenF317CupidxandersrevengeThe_Blue_JaguarXva23Hector_1475EtjamaGraydroxKRANꓘThicco_ModeGreekhitH3t3rFiiNCHMasterpuff 36 votes
No, I think I'll save for future offers (July 4 2021 will be here before you know it)
15%
jdrum663HilldarReferenceMeebletonRenaxqq9832057573KAYDAKt9561 8 votes

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    i'm using my units on masteries/content this month
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Spending saved units but won’t buy unless the GGCs are real spicy. Not interested in spending 300 units for some 4-star shards.
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    I'll use my units to help clear content like variant 6 and act 6. Gifting crystals are a huge waste of units due to rng and cavalier offers need putting in the trash.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'm saving units for Abyss and others in my alliance are trying to pick up suicides. I'll swap revs and pots for Abyss with cores for them. Hopefully enough to hit the milestones.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I am just gonna exchange an equal amount of revives and potions with a friend.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    If there is a different thronebreaker ggc then I won’t bother with the event, even though we plan on trading resources for AQ and aw.

It will be a real sore spot if the make different ggc based on rng progression level. I am about 1800 shards from a t5c cosmic, but far away from mutant, skill, or mystic which I would really prefer.

Hopefully the ggc have t5c shards, and 10%, not those puny 2%ers
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    I’m just trying to gift myself revives
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m planning on gifting until the second unit milestone so that I can get the majority of my units refunded.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    I will exchange mastery cores with friends as mastery setup is my priority right now. Then will spend some, if needed, on Variants. Might spend some on gifting but mastery stands first for me.