**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 chapter 1 is a complete fail

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam,

I beat your newest permanent content several days ago, and already forgot almost everything about it. The only thing I remember is I ranked 3 Ghost which did not give me the joy I want. She is unnecessary.

You are in a downfall, if you can realize that. Your content was once great. Like the Collector 5.2.6, I still remember the fight as it has just happened yesterday, my hand was shaking throughout. Or The Champion 6.2.6. I am a humble man, so I did not show proud in my previous alliance when two third of them could not beat him for months. But I was proud. You created a great fight, players need skill to make it done. Right now you do not need anything to make anything done. Like you eat breakfast on a table that you mom serve it. I feel emptiness.

After Abyss, I went through many months without great joy. From the game of course. Variant 5 was easy. Act 7 was easy. Cavalier difficutly is easy. This month I went through it without spending anything. No item, no thought, just did it as a routine.

Ok so many gave you praise, which I do understand somehow, but I personally think you have done a bad thing for the game. And for me as well. I love to play hard fights. I am not the best player in the world but I love it. You make a game that there is nothing memorable about it, so players can leave without regret.

Comments

• Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    These posts are silly, even with an advanced roster the nodes require you to be paying attention to what's happening and make the most out of the aspect of the fight from which you can benefit from. A diversified roster is still required to get past the lanes without spending mindlessly and a lot of the lanes & bosses required a counter so that you won't take fun and interactive damage or start the fight over (Gwenperion, Electro Luke, Rhino, Venom, Aarkus). The Black Widow and Weapon X fights, the former in particular was a fight that rewarded you greatly for playing skillfully with unique node combination that IIRC hasn't ever been introduced.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    There should be an easy path for completion (for the majority) and a difficult but doable path for a satisfying exploration. Exploration should be satisfyingly challenging. It should make you think of a plan before trying it and should be skill-based. Exploring it should make you feeeeel good and it must challenge even those with the best roster. But yea, not BS like the Collector. More like The Champion.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Looks ok to me. I mean im not on act 7, but I saw lags and he was perfectly fine