**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 after boss nodes BS

Comments

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Aztec said:

Strategic said:

Ace_03 said:

I did all of it 3 days ago, never crossed my mind I should exit the quest, even do there was no quest prompt.

I'm actually shocked at this level of idiocy.

You are the idiot like half the people here who don't seem to understand the what I was saying!
    I didn't think I finish the quest by clicking end quest. I'm saying usually I enter a map to see the nodes to figure out what champs to bring and then exit to adjust my team then log back in to actually take the path.
    So after finishing the boss I looked at the path before quitting so I know who to bring instead of finishing then going in and then out and then in again. But because usually after the boss the quest ends but this time it didn't I got confused thinking I actually finished the map after the boss and was already checking out the map. Was an honest mistake because of the new structure that is completely unnecessary cause it could have been designed that after a boss node you finish the quest but they didn't.

Hope that helped you understand the problem and if someone still doesn't understand after this explanation then you guys are a lost cause.
    Your explanation make it more weird lol. You clearly said use revive and energy refill for just a "path check" ? Bye bye
    Wow guess explaining anything to you is pointless huh? Yeah bye bye. I hope you're really lucky cause with those analytical skills you're not gonna get anywhere in life.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Lmao so what do you do on every other quest when you defeat the boss and the “replay/back to quests” pops up? You haven’t been able to scout the next path after defeating the boss until Act 7, so stop acting like it’s something you’ve done since Act 1
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    What he is trying to said is he just Scot the part lt befor finish with Regardless stil one him so this is only one him. So just stop it no way to blame kabam one a mistake you done.
    OGAvenger said:

Lmao so what do you do on every other quest when you defeat the boss and the “replay/back to quests” pops up? You haven’t been able to scout the next path after defeating the boss until Act 7, so stop acting like it’s something you’ve done since Act 1

You also didn't get my point, but you are actually right. being able to scout after boss kill in act 7 IS what confused me which caused me to think I was already done and reentered to scout. Like I said a mistake that could have been avoided by better map design.

I think we can close this thread now cause it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to understand this so I think I'm done here.
  • Strategic said:

OGAvenger said:

You also didn't get my point, but you are actually right. being able to scout after boss kill in act 7 IS what confused me which caused me to think I was already done and reentered to scout. Like I said a mistake that could have been avoided by better map design.

I think we can close this thread now cause it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to understand this so I think I'm done here.
    Its still your fault. Stop blaming the design on act7 when its your own stupidity.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Happened to me as well once. Just be careful
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Exactly same thing happend to me... I can safelly say that it is totally just our fault and this whole threat is more BS than what youre complaining about
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Fenico said:

Exactly same thing happend to me... I can safelly say that it is totally just our fault and this whole threat is more BS than what youre complaining about

Actually people doing it shows it should've been designed otherwise. It shouldn't be intuitive to quite like that. No big drama, but would be nice to have quest ending after boss fight
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Did you guys know that when you hit end quest it pops up with a warning asking if you’re sure you want to end the quest?

Must be another new thing Kabam added in for Act 7
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    "Strategic" BTW
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Strategic said:

Lmao said:

Ace_03 said:

I did all of it 3 days ago, never crossed my mind I should exit the quest, even do there was no quest prompt.

Never be shocked at how stupid humans can be
    Yeah like opening a troll account after being banned huh?
    If you're referring to this being a troll account, then you're wrong lol.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Did you guys know that when you hit end quest it pops up with a warning asking if you’re sure you want to end the quest?

Must be another new thing Kabam added in for Act 7

Yeah I am so confused too. Like there's literally two steps to confirm quitting. I'm just gonna assume the OP is a troll farming disagrees lol
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    This IS better map design dude. The reason it is designed this way is because there's multiple bosses, and I think it's a pretty safe assumption that you can only code 1 exit point. Your ignorance is unfortunate but entirely your fault. This is an improvement to the game, and now you've learnt.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Well, one thing I want to complain about it’s the “extra energy” it cost after boss fight.

I don’t care if they put one or two more steps to finish the quest after the boss fight, I just think they need to make the post-boss-fight moves energy-free (which is 6pt, half an hour!)
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

Well, one thing I want to complain about it’s the “extra energy” it cost after boss fight.

I don’t care if they put one or two more steps to finish the quest after the boss fight, I just think they need to make the post-boss-fight moves energy-free (which is 6pt, half an hour!)

Bruh. If they did that and moved the boss back 6 energy nobody would be complaining, they'd accept it. Just accept it.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    ImGodMF said:

Bruh. If they did that and moved the boss back 6 energy nobody would be complaining, they'd accept it. Just accept it.
    Unfortunately they didn’t, which gives us an excuse 🌝🌝🌝
  • IndridColdIndridCold Posts: 41
    Aztec said:

Strategic said:

Ace_03 said:

You are the idiot like half the people here who don't seem to understand the what I was saying!
    I didn't think I finish the quest by clicking end quest. I'm saying usually I enter a map to see the nodes to figure out what champs to bring and then exit to adjust my team then log back in to actually take the path.
    So after finishing the boss I looked at the path before quitting so I know who to bring instead of finishing then going in and then out and then in again. But because usually after the boss the quest ends but this time it didn't I got confused thinking I actually finished the map after the boss and was already checking out the map. Was an honest mistake because of the new structure that is completely unnecessary cause it could have been designed that after a boss node you finish the quest but they didn't.

Hope that helped you understand the problem and if someone still doesn't understand after this explanation then you guys are a lost cause.
    Your explanation make it more weird lol. You clearly said use revive and energy refill for just a "path check" ? Bye bye
    Not sure if people are just messing with him or what. It’s obvious what happened.

People scout paths, then back out & adjust their team if needed. To try & save time he scouted his next path before going to the boss/blank exit node after the boss, to look at what he needed for his next path. Got ahead of himself & mistook it for a reg scout check instead of an after completion scout check (something that wasn’t possible before).

I’m assuming they had a reason for doing it that way.
  • Aztec said:

Strategic said:

Ace_03 said:

Not sure if people are just messing with him or what. It’s obvious what happened.

People scout paths, then back out & adjust their team if needed. To try & save time he scouted his next path before going to the boss/blank exit node after the boss, to look at what he needed for his next path. Got ahead of himself & mistook it for a reg scout check instead of an after completion scout check (something that wasn’t possible before).

That sounds like a waste of energy to do that

Aztec said:

Strategic said:

Ace_03 said:

FINALLY!!! Someone who actually gets EXACTLY what I was trying to say! Thank you and I wish everyone here would be able to finally understand that too.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

Aztec said:

Strategic said:

Ace_03 said:

So many rude or ignorant people in this thread. You’re pretty much the only person who perfectly understood what he did.

I almost did this myself, it’s muscle memory, but I caught myself just in time.

I think Kabam’s solution for having multiple bosses was a little lazy, I don’t believe they couldn’t have ended each quest after the boss fight, as per every other piece of content in the game.

Enough people either fell into this trap, or nearly fell into it, to prove that it’s not ideal game design.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Strategic said:

Aztec said:

Strategic said:

Ace_03 said:

FINALLY!!! Someone who actually gets EXACTLY what I was trying to say! Thank you and I wish everyone here would be able to finally understand that too.
    Mate everyone understands exactly what happened, it just doesn't change anything about it being your own mistake.
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    I had to do 2 extra paths for the 100% because of this... I know it's on me but it's so annoying
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Strategic said:

Just completed an act 7 path and after the boss was checking out what path I should do next and forgot I had 1 more node to actually finish the map and accidentally hit end quest!
    I already finished the boss and now all progress gone!
    Why? WTF is the point of that BS "exit" node!?
    And I actually had to use revives and an energy refill for that!

Every quest has a final node to trigger completion, if there are 3 bosses they need to make an extra tile so there is one final node.

The energy comment is understandable (although compare it with the energy cost of any path in 6.2 and its considerable better)

If you got to the point of doing act7 then surely you are experienced enough to not quit out until your completion rewards drop!
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    there’s no problem with this new design, it just takes some getting used to. you wont even notice it after a while. in my case, I didn’t even realize that the boss fight was the actual boss, I thought that it was the mini boss. i went ahead to the next node surprised there was no more fights lmao
  • 😂😂 lol