**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider ham piggy bank.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Will we still get the credit for spider ham piggy bank? I would wait for it to be active but will miss 6* arena.

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    -bump
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    I saw a post that said don’t expect it back this month
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    Was525 said:

I saw a post that said don’t expect it back this month

You're kidding?
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Would be nice to figure out if we will get the units we missed out on.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    @Texas_11 I would be surprised if we don’t hear something tomorrow.

It seems odd that we aren’t getting any updated info on it (kind of like the non-response to questions about the 4* Challenge objective and the questions about missing Epoch shards for those who jumped in on the side event day 1).

Getting Piggy Bank credit for fights we’ve already done would be nice too.

Dr. Zola
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Texas_11 said:

It wasn’t free units. Pretty sure I saw it as $2.99 USD for up to the 80 units and a few heals and a revive. Not exactly an amazing deal, so I don’t think most people are missing out
    Noodes_ said:

Texas_11 said:

It wasn’t free units. Pretty sure I saw it as $2.99 USD for up to the 80 units and a few heals and a revive. Not exactly an amazing deal, so I don’t think most people are missing out
    I think it was one arena fight gets you 1 unit. I’m not sure though
  • Texas_11 said:

Noodes_ said:

Texas_11 said:

You still had to pay to break the bank
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Yea they weren’t free you had to pay 2.99 for the units revives and potions

Texas_11 said:

Noodes_ said:

Texas_11 said:

You still had to pay to break the bank
    Oh okay. Thought it was free thanks! Didn’t understand that