**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Give Cavalier players T5CC

troyelricaccount2troyelricaccount2 Posts: 50
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I ve been cavalier for 8+ months
I did act 7 with 2 revives.
Player for 5+ years
I drop money now and then when I see value in offers

And there are thousands of players like me and we are stuck here at cavalier where thronebreaker players are given all the good stuff and we arr being treated as trash.

If you wanted to put the title behind a paywall we get it. You gotta make money we get it. Then you should ve done that for everyone. Players with similar or more skilled players than those who hold TB title right now are stuck at cavalier and mistreated because of RNG. Which is something a player has no control over. Which is absurd.

You dont reward skill but sheer LUCK. How is this any encouraging for players to keep coming back to the game? Give us more T5cc selectors to become TB. Take the rng down. Make it either completely skill based ot make it pay based. This half and half idea is absurd and illogical. Give cav monthly exploration 15% t5cc selector. Even if you make 10% t5cc selector it will take 10 months to get one via that mechanic.

As a loyal customer for 5 years I urge you to take this matter more seriously

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

You dont reward skill but sheer LUCK.

How are doing an Abyss run or exploring Act 6 sheer luck?

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Player for 5+ years

And there are thousands of players like me and we are stuck here at cavalier where thronebreaker players are given all the good stuff and we arr being treated as trash.

If you wanted to put the title behind a paywall we get it. You gotta make money we get it. Then you should ve done that for everyone. Players with similar or more skilled players than those who hold TB title right now are stuck at cavalier and mistreated because of RNG. Which is something a player has no control over. Which is absurd.

You dont reward skill but sheer LUCK. How is this any encouraging for players to keep coming back to the game? Give us more T5cc selectors to become TB. Take the rng down. Make it either completely skill based ot make it pay based. This half and half idea is absurd and illogical. Give cav monthly exploration 15% t5cc selector. Even if you make 10% t5cc selector it will take 10 months to get one via that mechanic.

How is you think all the TB's became TB? They were all cavalier players before becoming TB. You know what most them do that you aren't?
    Abyss 100%
    Map 7x5 w/epic mods
    Act 6 100%

TBs aren't getting way more stuff than anyone else. Cav players have just about as much T5cc available to them as TB does. Only difference is 5% in the monthly calendar and the 10% in the glory store. That's it. Neither are selectors either.

You've been playing for 5 plus years and just became Cav. You aren't who this title is aimed at.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Go do an abyss run or find yourself a good map 7 alliance
  • darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29

Player for 5+ years

How is you think all the TB's became TB? They were all cavalier players before becoming TB. You know what most them do that you aren't?
    Abyss 100%
    Map 7x5 w/epic mods
    Act 6 100%

TBs aren't getting way more stuff than anyone else. Cav players have just about as much T5cc available to them as TB does. Only difference is 5% in the monthly calendar and the 10% in the glory store. That's it. Neither are selectors either.

You've been playing for 5 plus years and just became Cav. You aren't who this title is aimed at.
    they were cavalier and they paid the game when 4th july and cyber weekend arrives so they got t5cc selector they got 6 star nexus crystals and they became thronebreaker
    am i have to pay to a mobile game to reach to next title as a cavalier player or am i have to play 6-7 hours and spend 3k units for just one road to a map
    or should the company give me some juicy t5cc fragments as a reward
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    I get you dude, I'm in almost the exact same boat. I am I think 8% away from a mutant so honestly I'm just 100% 7.1 to get that selector. Yeah, 17% of it is gonna be wasted but it is what it is. You got to ask yourself, is 17% worth a 6 star awakening gem on Christmas or would you rather keep it and get a 5 star generic again (or t1 alpha if the trend towards cavalier continues). For me, its worth it.

The t5cc's are there, you just gotta ask yourself, do you want it now because of Christmas, or are you willing to wait 6 months when the gifts are gone but they start releasing higher chunks more regularly. Right now it seems awful because the gift disparity but honestly, come January, there will virtually be no difference between throne breaker and cavalier for another 7 months. Make the content push or just look away for the next 2 weeks.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Player for 5+ years

Abyss 100%
    Map 7x5 w/epic mods
    Act 6 100%

they were cavalier and they paid the game when 4th july and cyber weekend arrives so they got t5cc selector they got 6 star nexus crystals and they became thronebreaker
    am i have to pay to a mobile game to reach to next title as a cavalier player or am i have to play 6-7 hours and spend 3k units for just one road to a map
    or should the company give me some juicy t5cc fragments as a reward
    Lol what a load of BS.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Honestly guys, its a hard argument to make because you can do one abyss run and just take the L if you don't have an aegon (like myself) or just wait a month or two, they'll be everywhere soon enough. I remember when t2 alpha was like $100 bucks, now, I have 18 of them in overflow...