**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battle Chip Crystals

I am pretty positive that Kabam disabled the possibility of units from the Battle Chip Crystals at the start of the 1 and 2 ☆ Shard arenas. My alliance members started asking me, and I cashed in mine to see, and low and behold only gold.. kinda crappy. Why is there always a catch, no matter how small it effects the morale of the players. Always afraid to let the player get any upper hand on the game producers and the money made. People like me was depending on the extra units to be able to do the gifting event with my guys, since I am struggling financially.. oh well figured I'd at least say something on their behalf.

Comments

• LandsLands Posts: 40
    Yep opened 20 uncollected so far. Only gold. Use to pull several hundred units each batch
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    No changes were made
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I got around 100 from 20 or so crystals. Just based on rng.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    It's all luck of the draw with RNGesus
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    They’re the same as always. Sometimes you’ll pop 5 crystals and pull 300 units. Other times you’ll pop 30 and pull 0. Just the nature of the odds.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Here's vid going over the ratios you get from regular and uncollected.. they are pretty much the same.. but uncollected is a little better for units if you're opening a lot..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccB6q8HvtGs&list=PLB3Nt78WzuGL91eRzv2KN3T1RvUNgjjCG&index=2
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I just pop 300 units from 5 UC BC today. Seems no change in drop rate.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I just opened one normal and got 45 units so idk what you are talking about.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got 500+ units from 5 Uncollected arena crystals. I'm pretty positive you are wrong.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    I opened 70 UC crystals and got this

Felt kinda same as you with the number of units I got :neutral:
    Newuser said:

I opened 70 UC crystals and got this

Felt kinda same as you with the number of units I got :neutral:

Wow. That's one of the worst I've seen.
  • Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113
    Yes I have been experiencing lower rate of unit drops than which I used to receive before the boost.

Yes I have been experiencing lower rate of unit drops than which I used to receive before the boost.

The boost has nothing to do with it. I've been getting lucky with units. Everyone has periods of pulling gold and not units.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Another 5 UCs pull today, again got 300 units. Last time no screenshot.