**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

December Legends Run

ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I didn't find any threads on this.
Anyone going for EQ legends run?
If so, can you please post your times here.

Comments

• KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    A little under 3:30 :( hope the usual suspects were focused on Act7 and give us the last chance to get this first title.
  • Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44
    Hey guys, I’ve got tons of energy refills and was going to finally try a legends run and was wondering about the deadline. If I remember correctly, it’s 2 weeks after it drops right? So December 16 at 11pst is the deadline? Thx

Hey guys, I’ve got tons of energy refills and was going to finally try a legends run and was wondering about the deadline. If I remember correctly, it’s 2 weeks after it drops right? So December 16 at 11pst is the deadline? Thx

Yes it should be like that, but I wanted to keep it safe and did it yesterday.
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    I got 3.04. Not sure if that will b good enough. Forgot my boosts for about 20 mins but didn’t have many connection losses. This was my best out of 3 tries so done all I could.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I did my run yesterday, Time: 2hr 57min
    JtJ10 said:

I got 3.04. Not sure if that will b good enough. Forgot my boosts for about 20 mins but didn’t have many connection losses. This was my best out of 3 tries so done all I could.

I have a pair of friends around 3:05 and 3:18, so it should be enought.

I now feel sad haha I don't think I'll make it :( let's hope Kabam gives another 100 spots for the final one 🤪
    Arifutera said:

I did my run yesterday, Time: 2hr 57min

Dang feeling bad on my time haha
  • ChinajChinaj Posts: 22
    just did it in 2:59. Maybe I'll get it?
  • Dang I got 3.05 not sure if that is enough. This is my first time trying hopefully I can get it.
  • ReinerBReinerB Posts: 7
    KwAmOn said:

A little under 3:30 :( hope the usual suspects were focused on Act7 and give us the last chance to get this first title.

That's a bit too long unfortunately. I've never heard of anyone getting it with over 3:20

I got 3:08 as my first attempt but still not feeling confident. Let's see what happens
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Could be worse. You could be me and wait until the last day and miss your last chance. :/:'(:(
    Was there a specific cutoff time or could I have made my run as long as I started on the 16th before midnight?
    I did it anyway even though it wouldn't count. Got 4 hours 3 minutes. Used mainly my 5 star rank 5 spidey and 5 star rank 5 gwenpool. Finished almost every fight on heroic with 1 or 2 hits. By 2.5 hours I had Master 100% completed and Heroic I had completed once on all of the 4 star paths and had the 3rd chapter 100%. Thought I was making good time but apparently it took me 1.5hrs to finish 100%ing the first 2 chapters of Heroic. Game booted me off of the server about 6 times. Oh well. :s:(:'(
    When do we find out about this? How did everyone do?
    R the results out, do people know already if they made it or is everyone still waiting?
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    edited January 2021
    Results get posted around a week after next EQ starts. Kinda got shafted myself as emergency maintenance happened halfway through my run and gave me an extra 40-50 mins so feel like I have no chance. Sucks but still hoping they somehow took that time off of my EQ time.
    I'm so sad I didn't get it :(