**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation?

2»

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    With the amount of free stuff we got this month, I’m fine without it
  • Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    edited December 2020
    If these problems happened some other time, yes. However, we are in a time when the game is at its peak. Moreover, we received very good awards, and we continue to do so. (Maybe it could yield 2000 pieces of EPOCH crystals. So with the 2000 pieces we have, we get 1 more crystal.
  • mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    edited December 2020
    Может нас и порадуют
    Видь скоро Рождество и новый год
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    PuttPutt said:

Maybe the real compensation was the friends we made along the way.

Bless you insightful soul.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I don't ask for free shards, but a couple of energy refills is fine. I couldn't do any quest during that time

I don't get mad if I get some free shards tho
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Haha, good one :smiley:
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    lmao.