**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Tier Error & Milestones

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
So for those of us who erroneously got dumped to a lower tier, what’s the prescription for milestone rewards? Don’t claim them (because it might get us stuck in the wrong tier or might be viewed as an exploit or because, quite frankly, we don’t want Map 3 crystals)? Claim them? Wait and see? Hope for the best?

Does this get resolved Day 1 or is this one of those ongoing issues? Just trying to determine what the appropriate action is for those of us playing today—I realize the team is looking into it but it isn’t exactly a static problem waiting for a solution. Advice appreciated.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    Was actually wondering the same thing about the reward. Hope kabam clear this up quickly
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    I have the same question
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    I love the flag I got above on what is a pretty pertinent question—isn’t it about time we got the ability to turn those flags around on the anonymous trolls who throw them up? Or better yet, isn’t it time the mods penalized the members who flag for no reason at all?

Dr. Zola

Probably cause they already acknowledged the issue and said they would update when they can, so it was considered spam i guess?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    danielmath wrote: »
    I love the flag I got above on what is a pretty pertinent question—isn’t it about time we got the ability to turn those flags around on the anonymous trolls who throw them up? Or better yet, isn’t it time the mods penalized the members who flag for no reason at all?

Dr. Zola

Probably cause they already acknowledged the issue and said they would update when they can, so it was considered spam i guess?

Perhaps, but the question is about what to do re:milestones and whether that makes their job more difficult to get those rewards correct or prevents us from getting in the correct bracket—that’s hardly spam. It’s a live, ongoing issue that begs for a little guidance.

Granted, a general question about the AQ tier problem would arguably qualify as spam. But that’s not what I asked. Helps to read the whole post.

Dr. Zola
    danielmath wrote: »

Dr. Zola

Perhaps, but the question is about what to do re:milestones and whether that makes their job more difficult to get those rewards correct or prevents us from getting in the correct bracket—that’s hardly spam. It’s a live, ongoing issue that begs for a little guidance.

Granted, a general question about the AQ tier problem would arguably qualify as spam. But that’s not what I asked. Helps to read the whole post.

Dr. Zola

Oh I didn't mark it, I think it's a totally valid question. That was just my guess as to why it was marked.
    edited October 2017
    @danielmath
    Didn’t think you did. I’ve just got guys who have gone from “why are we getting Map 3 crystals?” to “what happens if we claim them and how do they change them out?” to “are we going to get penalized for this if we claim them?” For anyone else out there in this situation, we are just not claiming milestones. Has to make it easier for the game team to fix.

Dr. Zola
    Ya i wouldn't claim them, or at least don't open them
  • bluezerobluezero Posts: 28
    Yes inquiring minds would like to know the answer to the question. Any mod available to answer
  • I don’t know what we worry about, kabam don’t care, what will be will be I guess! To open or not to open meh opened for the excitement.... was a disappointment
    @Dropfaith good point

Dr. Zola