**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Percentage Value on the Healthbar during a Fight

Hi Kabam-Team,

I watched the "Beat the Boss Tournament" at NYCC on YouTube and I noticed that there was a percentage value within the healthbar on both champions. I think this was for the tournament to determin who made the most damage but it would be a great addition for the game.
You would be able to time your attacks or stall some attacks so that some effects would not trigger (Regeneration on Ultron or Iron Man etc.)

Thanks

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It would also allow you to know when you gain the benefits of courage and assassin
    I never thought of that, that would certainly help in knowing exactly when a certain mastery triggers

Hey...this is actually quite an idea! I fully support it and would love it in the game. Should be fairly easy to implement the % value into the game's health for displays
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I would love to see this in game too, if they can do it for the tournament then the work is already done so should be able to implement it easily
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It would be a good thing to have