**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Second coming of the big red Numbers

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Thanks to everyone who watched stay blessed and have a good day
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Nice. I love him. Once you awaken him and get the sigs up he's super tanky which is so nice paired with the damage. Plus the extra BP he gives everyone on the team is so useful. I notice it when he's not on my team. The more I use him the more I want to use him . He's quickly becoming a go to for me.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Nice. I love him. Once you awaken him and get the sigs up he's super tanky which is so nice paired with the damage. Plus the extra BP he gives everyone on the team is so useful. I notice it when he's not on my team. The more I use him the more I want to use him . He's quickly becoming a go to for me.

I hope we get a gem for Christmas let me awaken and max SIG him
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm getting close to max sigging mine
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Wish I had him as a 5*.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    edited December 2020

If you wanna skip the video

As for the picture being like this well
    People at the forums should get used to it my phone sucks :*

You talking about the orientation of the pic ?
    Is that because maybe phone is set for Rotation LOCK, so even though game is landscape (obviously) any Screencap is treated as if phone is still in Portrait view because LOCK is turned on ??

You can always rotate the pic in your Photos/Gallery before putting up here in forum if you want.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I just got him from the 2020 cavs, went right to r5 200 and damn is he a tank. Used him to solo all the Howard's in the challenge, using him in cav EQ now. Slipped up against elsa and got an incinerate on me, did almost no damage. Ate a sp3 from the mojo boss, lost less than 20% health. He takes so little damage blocking its crazy. He's really good for the tech node in cav too. Just an all around great champ.

Did he work against Howard the duck in chapter 2?? did you throw any specials during those fights?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Really nice!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

*CGR2020 now has 1K LOL's*

*Drops lower Jaw*

Whaaaaaaattt......

Good job! You also passed me in disagrees