**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most Outdated Opinion(s)

124Β»

Comments

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mauled said:

Seraphion said:

Outdated opinion:

(In 2016)
    Damn this new Gamemode Allinace War will be so enjoyable. Finaly we can fight each other "half directly" !

Irony of you being an officer in an alliance that focuses entirely on AW πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    But is has the good 6* shards 🀀🀀
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Elsa vs nt going on in this thread. I'll be with team elsa until I awaken and max sig my nt.
  • BlΓ΄dletterBlΓ΄dletter Posts: 444 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As OP said, biggest outdated opinion for me is AA being fine at R4, which kind of stuck in me.. i got him about year ago and kept him at R4 all the time, decided to R5 just now
    I didnt rank someone horrible like Beast over him, but I still think he is better than Venom or Sentinel, which are sitting at R2 before him
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Honestly, in 2020, the attack values of the fights in Endgame content is so high that any parry/heavy champ needs to either have a perfect block chance or be Rank 5 just to have the sustainability to get through the content.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tiger360 said:

16wegnerk said:

β€œ4 star champs will have value for a long time, even as your 5* roster starts to grow.”

Then everything changed when act 6 attacked

Take that agree for the AOT ref
    Its ATLA,not AOT.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost requires a lot of skill to play, what a load of rubbish. It took like 3-5 fights with her and she became easy to use. She does not require a lot of skill to play.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guillotine is the best heal reversal champ.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Guillotine is the best heal reversal champ.

Void cries at the corner 🀣
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CGR2020 said:

Dreaming34/DanielMath: Rhinos...another filthy casual to beat up by INTERCEPTING HIM!

Rhino: I'm about to end this man's whole career.

How are you always finding weeks old threads
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Meebleton said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Dreaming34/DanielMath: Rhinos...another filthy casual to beat up by INTERCEPTING HIM!

STOP! PLEASE! You have somehow made your reputation much worse since being unmuted. It is getting really bad. You keep reviving threads, and your memes are only funny 1/10 of the time. Just stop, I enjoy the forums, but this is getting unbearable.
    Or you could just ignore them?
    He's just making jokes, granted they're not usually very funny but they're harmless. Meanwhile you're following him around on every thread he goes on and telling him to shut up and than he needs to learn social cues. You're embarrassing yourself more than CGR is at this point.
    You know what, you're right. I'm sorry, I don't know why this is bothering me so much.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

Meebleton said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

STOP! PLEASE! You have somehow made your reputation much worse since being unmuted. It is getting really bad. You keep reviving threads, and your memes are only funny 1/10 of the time. Just stop, I enjoy the forums, but this is getting unbearable.
    Or you could just ignore them?
    He's just making jokes, granted they're not usually very funny but they're harmless. Meanwhile you're following him around on every thread he goes on and telling him to shut up and than he needs to learn social cues. You're embarrassing yourself more than CGR is at this point.
    You know what, you're right. I'm sorry, I don't know why this is bothering me so much.
    This is not what I expected from the forums. Where's the angry reply?
    The dismissive tone?
    Sorry, I'm a bit taken aback.
    Anyway, good on you man.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CGR2020 said:

please stop
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    OP’s Archangel opinion is the same feeling I have about Ghost Rider. When he goes to rank 5, his health pool and attack go up 35%, and he heals another 35% for each hit during that judgment. He’s unkillable, and he’s fantastic for the degen fights in map 6.

Edit: I will say that the rightness/wrongness of these opinions depends on resource availability. Once the glory store was dropping 4500 t5b at a time, it got to a point that you just ranked who you use, like or both.