**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa Bloodstone Rotation

I pulled her from a Six star crystal and start to search about her but couldn't find someone explaining what is the best rotation for special attacks.
Some experiencie Elsa player can guide me?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    @Faseeh
    id say I'm decently practiced on her. I usually always do for long fights sp1 sp3 and rotate between sp1 and sp2, trying to keep cruelties up. for shorter fights, I do sp1 sp2 rotate. alwyas light enders until I run out and the mediums. sp1s are important to keep up precision
  • GeKGeK Posts: 17

@Faseeh
    id say I'm decently practiced on her. I usually always do for long fights sp1 sp3 and rotate between sp1 and sp2, trying to keep cruelties up. for shorter fights, I do sp1 sp2 rotate. alwyas light enders until I run out and the mediums. sp1s are important to keep up precision

Thanks for the help. When i was searching about her, i found @Faseeh youtube channel and watch some videos. He is a really good Elsa player.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    does she need the dupe?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

does she need the dupe?

No.

does she need the dupe?

no but ive heard it helps
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

does she need the dupe?

been checking up and i've heard the same ... in certain matchups it takes her from bananas to banana pudding lol ... and we all know banana pudding is fantastic :)

does she need the dupe?

been checking up and i've heard the same ... in certain matchups it takes her from bananas to banana pudding lol ... and we all know banana pudding is fantastic :)
    I've never had it actually