**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is it worth going r3 on one of these champs to get Throne Breaker?

DarthFigmentDarthFigment Posts: 36
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Is it worth going r3 on one of these champs to get Throne Breaker? 44 votes

No! Don’t do it!
65%
GamerHaji_SaabJim0172damianohmpseudosaneBuckyBruhScopeotoe987ThatOneMasterGamerHonaway_23MrBanksNazgul_WarriorH3t3rIronman3000TSR6225A_NAZOctoberstackSteel_Ball_RunRenaxqqBen_15455Ethereality 29 votes
Yes please,
34%
ClynevaVoltolosAleorMeebletonDarkDuelistGlassbackChikelXguard77GiuliameijCrcrcrcHI_guysWill3808BigBlueOxRaviDaviAGENT_A7K 15 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Yes please,
    Drax? Sure, why not
  • DarthFigmentDarthFigment Posts: 36
    Ha! Sorry, it posted while I was trying to edit. Trying to fix it now.
    If you think yes, which champ should go r3?
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    No! Don’t do it!
    If you dupe Night Trasher then sure, do it, but right now I wouldn't take anyone up. I wish you luck to get a god tier Skill champ.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Yes please,
    Kingpin is getting buffed in February so he should hopefully be a R3 worthy champ after his buff
  • No! Don’t do it!
    keep it and wait till you get a beyond god-tier cause when ranking him up you are actually going to need to use them so don't rank up a trash champ
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yes please,
    Night thrasher maybe. It depends on how much you like him
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    Yes please,
    You unlock the Glory store, get crazy value out of the daily’s. Plus access to top tier deals. I’d R3 Miles or Groot even.

And getting the next R3 will be less of a grind, while you get more resources to finish your 5 stars and R2 better champs
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yes please,
    Pick any. This is just your first r3. Soon you will be getting a lot more of them, and the first won`t matter anymore.
    Thanks for the advice, everyone!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Yes please,
    As said above, kp is getting buffed. NT is actually useful even not duped - his board attacks can't be evaded, and power gain on parry/evade up to sp1 is nice. Both can collect dust in aw defense at least. And you already pretty close to your second t5skill.
    I decided to rank corvus. Some people like him. A lot actually. But not me. Will probably never use him out of aq. In the other hand, I figured I only want aarkus, cgr or venom of cosmic 6* roster. Cgr not even in basic pull for 3 more months. Odds to get one of them while I won't have another t5cosmic are pretty low. If skill you want duped aegon, duped nick, maybe killmonger for me... And then you may want some other decent champs, who are not any op, but decent. If you like them. Like monkey, elsa, some others. And NT is actually one of them. On the other hand, you get tb daily crystals and gifts. And most importantly - TB glory store. ~6-7k t5b for 900 glory, 5% t5cc for ~3k. I wouldn't be too greedy about cosmic or skill t5cc
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    No! Don’t do it!
    I think wait, open atleast two more 6* crystals then do it. U done the long arena for half a 6*?