**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner lvl 60 rewards

I’m really close to hitting 60 and was wondering if someone could fill me in on the rewards? Probably just the same as the others but just curious.

Comments

• UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    T4b, gold, mastery point, and i think maybe some units. Ite been a while.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    T4b, gold, mastery point, and i think maybe some units. Ite been a while.

Ok thank you, was hoping for a t4cc crystal lol but oh well

• NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    And also 1 4* signature stone
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Ahhhhhh miss those days, be stuck at level 60 since January of 2016
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Rap wrote: »
    Your rewards aren't gonna change till you get to chapter 5/2 then you get a new calendar and a new daily. But frankly I think it's bull! Anyone level 60 with a rating of 200k aught to get both.

That would be cool, I’m stuck on 5.2.4 right now I need a stronger damage dealer.
  • JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    Your rewards aren't gonna change till you get to chapter 5/2 then you get a new calendar and a new daily. But frankly I think it's bull! Anyone level 60 with a rating of 200k aught to get both.

Or everyone could just earn it instead. Getting to level 60 and a 200k rating doesn’t show much in terms of skill in the game. I think they implemented the grandmaster achievement perfectly.
  • Getting to 200k without buying anything is a huge achievement actually. Its a lot harder than you think and the satisfaction of being able to see your rating at 200k is awesome... Unfortunately the bar is set much higher now and the rating to achieve is 400-500k.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And as a solo player I can't get the t4cc to get a 4/5 squad of 3 let alone 5 to run the hardest quests. Basically I am pinned here with.crappy rewards because I won't spend or join an alliance...so from my perspective not perfectly executed. You already get tons.of extras as an alliance member...you and spending doesn't show much skill either but it isn't keeping people from getting the bonus clandestine and the new crystals.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And I also find it very interesting that those at the top always feels fully justified when they complain that something is not fair but when anyone beneath thier tier does we are whining...how does that work?
  • JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    And as a solo player I can't get the t4cc to get a 4/5 squad of 3 let alone 5 to run the hardest quests. Basically I am pinned here with.crappy rewards because I won't spend or join an alliance...so from my perspective not perfectly executed. You already get tons.of extras as an alliance member...you and spending doesn't show much skill either but it isn't keeping people from getting the bonus clandestine and the new crystals.

You do not need a team of rank 5s to beat 5.2. I have 1 rank 5 and the rest are rank 4. It was a grind but I saved my units from arena and took each part of 5.2 1 at a time. You are only stuck or pinned if you don’t utilize resources. Save your units and grind it out
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I’m really close to hitting 60 and was wondering if someone could fill me in on the rewards? Probably just the same as the others but just curious.

Please see here.