**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nexus crystal choices

7.1 gave me these choices for 6 star nexus. Note that I have a maxed out five star Omega Red already. And I love Mr. Fantastic. I used the full Four team all the time.

Nexus crystal choices 44 votes

Loki
4%
Eb0ny-O-M4wTheMailmann 2 votes
Mr Fantastic (will awaken)
29%
NuclekerrThatGuyYouSaw235Wicket329Jumptheshark10or_StrongSilverSurfcasterTRONG94Steel_Ball_RunDoctor_Strange19FF4_Two_In_OneBuffBeastCharlie21540Shannok 13 votes
Omega Red
65%
GamerTheHeroDeservedGoddessIliasClynevaQacobEtjamaMrBanksTiger360ProximaMidnight_8H3t3rAATTThoye3Dfour24OctoberstackRenaxqqSoar2878Ben_15455SuperiorSymbiotejdeck59SkyLord7000 29 votes

Comments

• JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    It’s neck and neck!
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Omega Red
    I'd say choose a good new champ instead of duping one. Mr. F awaken ability is nice, but isn't mandatory.

I got OR from a cav and I duped in the next 6* crystal. He's my only 6* r3 (sig 40) and I also own a 5r5 sig 200. I have more fun using the 6*
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Omega it is!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    6 Stars are the future. If you can get your Omega awakened and sigged out you’ll thank yourself in the long run when 6 Star rank 4 and 5’s are introduced and blow 5 stars out of the water.