**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Goldpool

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
Has anyone pulled him this round? I've spent so many Units trying, and nothing. I wish they would introduce another way to get him. I've done 3 Arenas and spent thousands of Units trying to get him. It's entirely too excessive just for one Champ.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I think that they should add him to a summoner’s journey objective that is really difficult and gold based, like “spend 5 billion gold.”

I have spent 200 units this round on him
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I got him in 5 gold pool crystals when he was released for the first time. Haven't pulled him then after that.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I went all out for him a long time ago and I got him.......

Was it worth it!?!

Eh not really, he’s still sitting at r2 still lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yeah. I wish there was another way. On the bright side, I got frustrated and started on V4. Got past the first Chapter. Unfortunately, I was out of Units when I started. Haha. Choices.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    am I missing something? Where are the gold pool crystals?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

The holiday store
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Holiday Store

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    These crystals are terrible, I pulled him in like 10 crystals and my friend wanted him so he dropped like 1K units and didn't get him. It's only really worth it if you want Fury purify synergy for bleed and poison and don't have 6* XForce Deadpool
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    *Laughs in my 6* dpxf that I can comfortably run with my 5* Nick anytime I want*
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    you don't deserve him
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

What’s so special about him anyway to you? Lol

At this point, I've invested so much into getting him that it's an obsession. Lol.
    I been there before , restraining order was lifted two weeks ago.

you don't deserve him

Guess I'll have to cry into my Sig 75 Platinumpool R4 that I'm about to take to R5.
    Cosagorn said:

I spent 4k units for him in this round. Nothing but gold. I really want him for the nick fury synergy. There should be an alternative way to get Goldpool or nick fury synergy should include platpool.

X force is decent too for that synergy, it’s scary how often he was on my team. Now that I have him I don’t have to bring him around lol.
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

At this point, I've invested so much into getting him that it's an obsession. Lol.
    I know, right? The chase is real. XD
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    As a guy who spent 2000 on platpool crystals, STOP
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

These crystals are terrible, I pulled him in like 10 crystals and my friend wanted him so he dropped like 1K units and didn't get him. It's only really worth it if you want Fury purify synergy for bleed and poison and don't have 6* XForce Deadpool

I’m the friend :neutral:

I’m the friend :neutral:
    I've spent literally thousands over the course of his release. Did 3 Arenas because of the rerun. It's maddening. Lol.
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    Texas_11 said:

Cosagorn said:

I spent 4k units for him in this round. Nothing but gold. I really want him for the nick fury synergy. There should be an alternative way to get Goldpool or nick fury synergy should include platpool.

X force is decent too for that synergy, it’s scary how often he was on my team. Now that I have him I don’t have to bring him around lol.
    Yes I know Deadpool x is another option, but I don’t have him as a 5* or 6* for act 6-7. 5* is more rare than 6* and 6* has less than 1% change in basic 6* crystal. So, I really can’t use the synergy.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    It was hard enough to not waste my units on those crystals. XD Opened so many of the Goldpool crystls in the past and still regret it.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I wasn’t chasing, they just started walking really fast which turned into a run, I just kept pace. We are still talking about Mcoc right ? Ha ha ha.

Good luck
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I wasn’t chasing, they just started walking really fast which turned into a run, I just kept pace. We are still talking about Mcoc right ? Ha ha ha.

Good luck
    Thanks. I like to think I'll get him someday but I don't have my hopes up at this point.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    I made a post here but accidentally pressed the edit button and now it says it's awaiting moderation. Mods cn younolwase "moderate" it and post it? It was a long thoughtful post
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’ve had him since the first round of crystals. No need to buy anymore since I duped him round 2.