**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena crystal

Anyone experiencing less unit drops from arena crystals after the boost? I always open basic arena crystals in small batch. Now I'm not getting 1/10 of the units I used to get before the boost was up. I had this issue at the time before cyber weekend also.

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Usually I'm not one to gripe and I'm probably wrong but I opened up 50K battlechips worth of regular arena crystals from the shard arenas and got no units. Just seems a bit odd
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    Nope, you'll get that with small batches sometimes. The average from all the major openings people have made seems to be around 2k units for every 1 million battlechips. I had been hoarding for months and ended up opening 5 million battlechip worth of uncollected arena crystals and got 10050. Right on that 2k per 1 million ball park.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I opened 3.3M Battlechips and got 7200 units which is 600 above expected.
  • Options
    LandsLands Posts: 40
    I keep gettin the shaft on units in the last 2 weeks. Before. Lots of units
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

100k worth of BC. Opened 10 Uncollected Arena Crystals. Have been pretty lucky so far. All other 6 crystals were Gold.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Lands said:

I keep gettin the shaft on units in the last 2 weeks. Before. Lots of units

They must have changed the drop rates!!! oh wait, that happens to everyone all the time... never mind.