**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    amazing trailer, great characters. and with that being said.

SW should get a buff in MCOC, plus also being able to alter reality, power control, local nodes removal, etc
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    bit of a necro, but we got a release date! January 15th!
  • DodgerDogDodgerDog Posts: 86

Unio77 said:

By the end of the series we are probably going to have Wanda bring quicksilver and vision back (either through her reality magic or he can just be rebuilt in wakanda).

She was also end the show with greater control over her power allowing her to manifest her win kids and bring them to reality

i kinda don’t want quicksilver back
    Unless it’s the X-men quicksilver
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Ngl I’m wayyy more exited for falcon and WS
  • Wanda definitely has my vision and I'm so excited for the show.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    My wandavision is on the fritz. It’s been hexed.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBhlqe2OTt4
    New trailer dropped a couple of days ago, and it seems like she created her whole reality where her and Vision are married, and he isn't dead. She must have had a mental snap, and tried to create a world where Vision was still alive. The voice in the radio in the trailer could have been her own imagination taking over or it could have been Professor X, as he helped her to break free of her own reality in the House of X storyline. I can't wait for the show to come out.
    Crcrcrc said:

New trailer dropped a couple of days ago, and it seems like she created her whole reality where her and Vision are married, and he isn't dead. She must have had a mental snap, and tried to create a world where Vision was still alive. The voice in the radio in the trailer could have been her own imagination taking over or it could have been Professor X, as he helped her to break free of her own reality in the House of X storyline. I can't wait for the show to come out.

pretty sure she’s enveloped the town of west view in a little “sitcom bubble” marked by the old tv static-glitch thing and that’s where she is. People think someone is making her do this but it’s just her, and when they try to come in she’s going to fight them and expand the bubble to trap them
  • Crcrcrc said:

I have been thinking that this was all in her head too. I feel like this is gunna be the first way to bring the xmen into the universe. Vision may even be able to come back. But I mentioned in an earlier post that Evan Peters is in this and it didn't give him a character name yet, so he may still be quick silver from the xmen universe and this could be the first crossover
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

pretty sure she’s enveloped the town of west view in a little “sitcom bubble” marked by the old tv static-glitch thing and that’s where she is. People think someone is making her do this but it’s just her, and when they try to come in she’s going to fight them and expand the bubble to trap them
    I didn't think about it being just a section in the normal world...
    I think that at the end of the show she is going to do something like a reality wipe/merge where she brings in the F4 and mutants in some way.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

First look at Wanda's new costume.
    It's similar to Vision's costume.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Aw did the other thread get thanos snapped?

yes
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Aw did the other thread get thanos snapped?

yes
    😢

It's time may have been brief, but its impact on us all, great. Amen.
    it was moved to strategy and tips before deletion
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Anyone know if it’s one of those “one at a time” episode release things?
  • Tesladon said:

Yes 1 episode a week. Just like the mandalorian.
  • I honestly think in wandavision and loki we will see hints of mephisto. Maybe that bee keeper we see in the wandavision trailer is mephisto in disguise.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Tesladon said:

Thanks. Yuck.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

Just a question, what do y’all think is the release date? The Indian trailer said October 30th, but I don’t know if they’ll run it alongside Mandalorian Season 2, so if we say that has 8 episodes like Season 1, then the next available Friday is Christmas Day 2020.

Would be a great Christmas present

Wait, you're Indian?
    Aziz5253 said:

Just a question, what do y’all think is the release date? The Indian trailer said October 30th, but I don’t know if they’ll run it alongside Mandalorian Season 2, so if we say that has 8 episodes like Season 1, then the next available Friday is Christmas Day 2020.

Wait, you're Indian?
    nope
  • Tesladon said:

H3t3r said:

Tesladon said:

Thanks. Yuck.
    I Hate it when tv shows drop all in one day. Much prefer how they are doing it now
    Tesladon said:

H3t3r said:

Tesladon said:

Thanks. Yuck.
    I like it. Easier to avoid spoilers. Plus, it drums up more hype than when it’s released all at once since it’s new stuff over 6 weeks.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    Aziz5253 said:

Wait, you're Indian?
    What tv show is he talking about? Ms marvel?
    Edit nvm realized it was an old question before mando.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Im so ready for this, finally after binging so many shows on disney + i finally have something new to look forward to

• just gonna put this here...

Wanda is reflected in the window but Vision isn’t because he’s not there

I think they are looking into the real world. Hence why only wandas hand is there.