Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Progress on 6* Arena

13»

Comments

• rivetrivet Posts: 195
    Is the 4 star arena worth doing?
  • Done...I feel so drained and now I got to finish 5*
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,645 ★★★★

I’m arena grinder, but this was rough!

And then I pulled this....

Hoping 1 of the new 6* featureds makes up for it
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 680 ★★★
    I’m on 700k as I just don’t have the time for it these days. I’m alright with the fact that they want to make people grind for it as 5k 6* shards is still very valuable, but they could’ve extended the arena to run until the end of the month imo...it is what it is though 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,564 ★★★★★
    Done with 6* at streak 224.

Fiddling with 5* arena in between other stuff and at 775K now.

Dr. Zola
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,085 ★★★★★
    I’m at 1.2 million. I think I’ll hit 1.4 and the next milestone and call it quits.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 767 ★★★★

Enjoyed it but when I get to my sub 1k champs it's so many juggs, unstoppable colossi, evading Spidey's and glancing antmen that just slow fights down. Never matched with a high pi team.

My only real gripe is, couldn't this of been released last week, before cyberpunk? I have a city to burn.
  • beaker1000beaker1000 Posts: 33
    Done, also done with 5* working on 4* now
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 730 ★★★

Fun times.