**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Eric Voss' Trailer Breakdown...
    (one of the YT links advertised at end of the Official Trailer 2 link from higher up here)

Are you sure ?
    It is a very in depth analysis and has his own theories about the official trailer (and relevant tie-ins to other movies and/or comics).
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Looks like I'm the only one who completely forgot Vision died and though he was real lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Looks like I'm the only one who completely forgot Vision died and though he was real lol

they did just announce they’re putting a thing out on Disney plus called marvel legends the week before the first episode so you can catch up on where they ended up
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Awesome! That nearly confirms Speed and Wiccan
    Time to bump this thread once again. One week until the two episode premiere!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Wanda: Are you using your night vision Vision?
    Djin said:

Wanda: Are you using your night vision Vision?

that scene was ridiculous
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I don't like it when episodes are released in parts. It is supposed to be a binge and it breaks the flow of the show. The same thing happened with the boys s2 and seeing it in parts wasn't the best experience.

I don't like it when episodes are released in parts. It is supposed to be a binge and it breaks the flow of the show. The same thing happened with the boys s2 and seeing it in parts wasn't the best experience.
    I really like it.

From a business perspective, it works really well as weekly episodes means people talk about the show for a longer period of time. Happened with the Boys, while Umbrella Academy faded out because it was all at once.

And it’s just like watching a tv show on network television, which is what streaming has essentially become.

I really like it.

From a business perspective, it works really well as weekly episodes means people talk about the show for a longer period of time. Happened with the Boys, while Umbrella Academy faded out because it was all at once.

And it’s just like watching a tv show on network television, which is what streaming has essentially become.
    I know they are doing it so that they could gain more profits because of the pandemic.
    Streaming is supposed to be better than TV not just like it.
    Aren't you too young to watch the boys?

I really like it.

I know they are doing it so that they could gain more profits because of the pandemic.
    They aren’t even doing it because of the pandemic. This was always the plan to release week by week. Never said I watched the boys, just said the weekly release schedule did wonders for them

Can’t wait!

I really like it.

It will stay like this after the pandemic I’m guessing. Avoids people revealing major spoilers and makes it release like an actual tv show. I like it.

I really like it.

They aren’t even doing it because of the pandemic. This was always the plan to release week by week. Never said I watched the boys, just said the weekly release schedule did wonders for them
    It started because of the pandemic only.
    But as crcrcrc said it might continue even after the pandemic.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    OMG YASSS WE ARE GETTING DARCY AGAIN

I really like it.

Are you sure that wasn't always their plan?
    Crcrcrc said:

I really like it.

I mean Mando season 1 was week by week before the pandemic
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I really like it.

I mean Mando season 1 was week by week before the pandemic
    And it worked. Gets people to come back every week for a new episode. That way it feels more like a cable TV show rather than a streaming show where you can watch the whole series twice through in one day
    Crcrcrc said:

I really like it.

I mean it was not invented during the pandemic. Few shows were done like that but now it has become normal.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQb3yIOW_Ek
    New official clip that came yesterday I think.
    Then this youtube channel added a trailer after it.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    I’m just completely speculating here, but I have a feeling that the villain’s going to be Mojo. Mojo was a longtime X-men villain, and was originally created as a Doctor Strange villain. Marvel Studios has said that the series will tie in with Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, and there seems to be this TV theme going on in WandaVision. What if Mojo has Wanda trapped in this TV world? Playing with her emotions after Visions death? After all, Omega Red was confirmed for FATWS, why not Mojo?
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

I’m just completely speculating here, but I have a feeling that the villain’s going to be Mojo. Mojo was a longtime X-men villain, and was originally created as a Doctor Strange villain. Marvel Studios has said that the series will tie in with Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, and there seems to be this TV theme going on in WandaVision. What if Mojo has Wanda trapped in this TV world? Playing with her emotions after Visions death? After all, Omega Red was confirmed for FATWS, why not Mojo?

I’m pretty sure the villain is either Nightmare or Wanda herself.
    The first reviews are out online!

The article with a decent amount of them is linked below, spoiler tagged for people wanting to discuss but not know anything.

The article with a decent amount of them is linked below, spoiler tagged for people wanting to discuss but not know anything.

Do they give actual info on the show or are they vague enough to not spoil anything?
    Crcrcrc said:

Do they give actual info on the show or are they vague enough to not spoil anything?
    No plot details. Just first thoughts on the show. I do not feel personally spoiled. Just even more hyped

Crcrcrc said:

No plot details. Just first thoughts on the show. I do not feel personally spoiled. Just even more hyped
    I just read them and I can’t wait for the first episodes to come out! It’s going to be great!
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I just read them and I can’t wait for the first episodes to come out! It’s going to be great!
    It will be a glorious hour of MCU content
    edited January 2021
    friendly reminder that this show drops in less than 4 days
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

friendly reminder that this show drops in less than 4 days

4 days? That's too long! 😫