**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My 6* roster.

RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
I love "Rate my 6* roster" discussions so thought to make one with my 6* champs.:) So... from 1-10 how good is my roster? Thanks!:)

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I think the quality of your 6 star roster should also be judged by your ranked up 5 star champs. Someone with average champs that also only has average 5 stars has much more use of his/her 6 star roster than someone that has all the top champs maxed at 5 stars. Since the second person will probably not use his/her average 6 star champ.
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    5:9 A ratio between your 5 good champs and a 9 ratio for your bad or under average champs. (Btw this imo)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd say pretty solid, but a lot of junk. Sorcerer, wasp, sunspot, and spx are all great, especially sorcerer
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    @Giuliameij I have 102 5*s.

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    And yeah... I'm using only 6* Sunspot which one is only 6* at r2. lol. I'm not ranking up 6*s because of 3 t5bc rank up cost.
  • Fairly decent. Id focus on your 5* first though.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yeah based on that I would give it a 6. Indeed you should focus on your 5 stars. They will still get you a very long way.
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    Clearly just after attention