**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Archangel or Wolverine

I just got Archangel yesterday from a 4* crystal and I'm proper hyped. Problem is though, I was saving my mutant catalysts for my duped wolverine to take to 5/50. I've also got a generic awakening gem for Archangel.

Right now, my goals are road to the labryinth quest 4 on chapter 4, as well as act 5. Considering the fact that I get class catalysts shards very rarely only from glory crystals, who should I rank up first to help my with questing?

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Wolverine is really good for RTL chapter 4
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Afrid wrote: »
    Wolverine is really good for RTL chapter 4

AA is better though.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I would R5 Wolvie. AA is pure dmg and does plenty of that at R4. R5 wolvie will carry you through hard aq days and still chops people up pretty steadily. Wolvie sucks against bleed immunes offensively, but it's not as crippling for him as it is for AA.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Depends on your roster, if you already have a solid regen champ like ghost rider, X-23, King Groot etc you probably want to go with AA but if you already have a solid DAR champion like Elektra, Crossbones, Black Widow you probably want to go with Wolverine. If you don't have a solid regen champion or DAR champ it comes completely down to personal preference. Both will help you in act 5 and RTTL equally albeit in different ways, in my personal opinion I'd go for Wolverine because AA is a lot more difficult to properly play for max damage and consistent ability reduction while Wolverine is quite simple yet effective but if you personally prefer crazy damage in comparison to regen go with AA. You have 2 great champs there isn't really a wrong answer.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Wolverine since he's closer, than Archangel if you're in a good alliance.
  • Wolverine for super intense longevity, Archangel for super intense damage.
  • Nice problem to have! I'd go Wolverine.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Wolverine if you want to quest. AA is also good, but relies on bleed and poison, and is weak to immunity champs, and Wolvie has better survivability.
  • Thanks guys for the advice. I'm gonna take up Wolverine to do rttl.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    wolvy to r5 AA doesn't need to be duped and can do some good damage in rang4 wolvy need a little more attack and power to go with that regen here's ur answer good luck
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    We have the same exact dilemma. I have no idea who to rank or or awaken between the two. I'm torn but I'm kinda leaning towards Wolverine at the moment because he will have more sustainability through fights. That Regen is sick and unfortunately AA doesn't have that ability.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Wolverine.

Archangel is overhyped imo.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I have a 5/50 sig 99 Wolverine and he's invaluable. He will save you revives/units/money, that alone is a reason to rank him up. Outside of LOL, he can go forever, even if you mess up. He can walk through ROL like it's a Sunday afternoon stroll in the park.

Archangel is a wrecking ball, but he has no sustainability. There are other wrecking balls available in the game with more survivability. I also find him quite clumsy to play with.

There was a YouTube video which showed a 5* R4 Archangel killing ROL Winter Soldier in 49 hits, I think this contributed to overhyping the champ a little too much. The player was using full suicides, every boost in the game, had class advantage, and liquidised Winter Soldier, but that's not what you can expect from every fight.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Wolverine, regen regen regen
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Wolverine
  • All these comments are definitely making me excited for wolverine, but damn the first world problem of not having enough t4bc to take him up, lol.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    All these comments are definitely making me excited for wolverine, but damn the first world problem of not having enough t4bc to take him up, lol.

Rank AA. He is far better than wolvie