**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

MY current 6 star Roster

I have 69 six star champs, and only 6 that are worth a s###. I reached my breaking point today when I opened a featured and pulled vision and then a basic from which I duped Karnak. I’m beyond livid. 92% of my 6 star roster is trash. To claim that this is “fair and balanced” is bulls###. Behold my s### pile. Thanks Kabam for pushing me to the brink of retirement.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, your 6* luck is actually pretty bad ngl. But you've got at least 12 good champs either way.
  • Jcross_40Jcross_40 Posts: 63
    @SWORD78 the only attention I’m interested in is if you work for kabam and you have any pull whatsoever to make it so that the last 6 months of pulls worth of s### that I have could be corrected with any degree whatsoever of what is described as “balance and fairness.” If you think this roster is worth a s### outside of that top line, then clearly you’re not.
    @Kill_Grey there’s dom, sunspot, unduped Corvus, mags, stealth, and fury (which is a stretch given he’s about as useful as @SWORD78 in a forum discussion when he’s not duped). Same with aegon if he was in the count.
    @TheWizrd I have about 20 5 stars that are better than venom. He’s not terrible, but he’s not god-tier. HB is a joke. OR is good but he has to have suicides in order to matter. Same as venom, I have about 20 5 stars that are better.
    @Etjama how’s life in gold 2?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

@TheWizrd I have about 20 5 stars that are better than venom. He’s not terrible, but he’s not god-tier. HB is a joke. OR is good but he has to have suicides in order to matter. Same as venom, I have about 20 5 stars that are better.

Then focus on your 5*s instead of whining about all your 6*s not being top tier characters.
    Jcross_40 said:

@Etjama how’s life in gold 2?

Great, how's life in whatever crazy mental state you live in that makes you want to R3 Domino and whine about a perfectly solid 6* roster?
    @Etjama by default I have to focus on my 5 stars even though where I compete, you’re facing r3’s regularly on defense. The meta is at the point for top tier players where 5 stars will soon be obsolete. I realize you know nothing about that, by virtue of your comments, but that’s on me. Maybe I should set a prestige limit for those looking to comment.
    @Rockypantherx yeah, but unfortunately your mother is busy tonight. What’s your sister doing?
    edited December 2020
    Jcross_40 said:

@Etjama by default I have to focus on my 5 stars even though where I compete, you’re facing r3’s regularly on defense. The meta is at the point for top tier players where 5 stars will soon be obsolete. I realize you know nothing about that, by virtue of your comments, but that’s on me. Maybe I should set a prestige limit for those looking to comment.

Fine by me, I'll let the 2 guys above me that are in Plat allies talk to you instead. See if their view is any different, moron.
    @Etjama such a keyboard warrior. I love how brave, nerdy pricks get behind the safety of the Internet.
    Jcross_40 said:

@Etjama such a keyboard warrior. I love how brave, nerdy pricks get behind the safety of the Internet.

Ah, so you're going to pull that card. Quit being an entitled d*ck and maybe people wouldn't become "keyboard warriors".
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    The salt is strong with this one
    @Kabam Miike While you’re at it, do something about the “balance” of the game.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    "Only 6 worthy champions" That is completely false you have quite a few champions worth ranking up. Not everything is going to be "the best champion"
    @Rockypantherx you sure!? 😘
    Jcross_40 said:

@Rockypantherx you sure!? 😘

I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind would do you, so yeah.