**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MY current 6 star Roster

I have 69 six star champs, and only 6 that are worth a s###. I reached my breaking point today when I opened a featured and pulled vision and then a basic from which I duped Karnak. I’m beyond livid. 92% of my 6 star roster is trash. To claim that this is “fair and balanced” is bulls###. Behold my s### pile. Thanks Kabam for pushing me to the brink of retirement.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, your 6* luck is actually pretty bad ngl. But you've got at least 12 good champs either way.
  • Jcross_40Jcross_40 Posts: 63
    @SWORD78 the only attention I’m interested in is if you work for kabam and you have any pull whatsoever to make it so that the last 6 months of pulls worth of s### that I have could be corrected with any degree whatsoever of what is described as “balance and fairness.” If you think this roster is worth a s### outside of that top line, then clearly you’re not.
    @Kill_Grey there’s dom, sunspot, unduped Corvus, mags, stealth, and fury (which is a stretch given he’s about as useful as @SWORD78 in a forum discussion when he’s not duped). Same with aegon if he was in the count.
    @TheWizrd I have about 20 5 stars that are better than venom. He’s not terrible, but he’s not god-tier. HB is a joke. OR is good but he has to have suicides in order to matter. Same as venom, I have about 20 5 stars that are better.
    @Etjama how’s life in gold 2?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

@TheWizrd I have about 20 5 stars that are better than venom. He’s not terrible, but he’s not god-tier. HB is a joke. OR is good but he has to have suicides in order to matter. Same as venom, I have about 20 5 stars that are better.

Then focus on your 5*s instead of whining about all your 6*s not being top tier characters.
    Jcross_40 said:

@Etjama how’s life in gold 2?

Great, how's life in whatever crazy mental state you live in that makes you want to R3 Domino and whine about a perfectly solid 6* roster?
    @Etjama by default I have to focus on my 5 stars even though where I compete, you’re facing r3’s regularly on defense. The meta is at the point for top tier players where 5 stars will soon be obsolete. I realize you know nothing about that, by virtue of your comments, but that’s on me. Maybe I should set a prestige limit for those looking to comment.
    @Rockypantherx yeah, but unfortunately your mother is busy tonight. What’s your sister doing?
    edited December 2020
    Jcross_40 said:

@Etjama by default I have to focus on my 5 stars even though where I compete, you’re facing r3’s regularly on defense. The meta is at the point for top tier players where 5 stars will soon be obsolete. I realize you know nothing about that, by virtue of your comments, but that’s on me. Maybe I should set a prestige limit for those looking to comment.

Fine by me, I'll let the 2 guys above me that are in Plat allies talk to you instead. See if their view is any different, moron.
    @Etjama such a keyboard warrior. I love how brave, nerdy pricks get behind the safety of the Internet.
    Jcross_40 said:

@Etjama such a keyboard warrior. I love how brave, nerdy pricks get behind the safety of the Internet.

Ah, so you're going to pull that card. Quit being an entitled d*ck and maybe people wouldn't become "keyboard warriors".
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    The salt is strong with this one
    @Kabam Miike While you’re at it, do something about the “balance” of the game.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    "Only 6 worthy champions" That is completely false you have quite a few champions worth ranking up. Not everything is going to be "the best champion"
    @Rockypantherx you sure!? 😘
    Jcross_40 said:

@Rockypantherx you sure!? 😘

I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind would do you, so yeah.