**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MY current 6 star Roster

Comments

• Jcross_40Jcross_40 Posts: 63
    @Charlie21540 do you mean my duped beast and 4x duped psylocke? Or perhaps you’re talking about my Old Man Logan? Original daredevil? Nebula, hulk, storm or drax maybe? I can keep going 60ish+ times.
    Etjama said:

Jcross_40 said:

@Rockypantherx you sure!? 😘

I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind would do you, so yeah.
    Lmao...awww...someone’s being a titty.

Jcross_40 said:

@Rockypantherx you sure!? 😘

Considering she’s 15, yes you f*cking creep
    lol...you act like we know each other. Dumb#ss.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    you're all fools, he only posted this because it gave him an excuse to type 69

also, vision (if i opened featured) would be at worst my 2nd choice if not 1st

OP rn be like

It takes way more than these clowns with their Busch league comments and their shi##y takes to upset me. This is therapeutic. I’d love to invite these a##hats to a line chat so I can properly dispose of them.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

@Charlie21540 do you mean my duped beast and 4x duped psylocke? Or perhaps you’re talking about my Old Man Logan? Original daredevil? Nebula, hulk, storm or drax maybe? I can keep going 60ish+ times.

KM is dope good utility, decent damage. Gambit since his buff he is quite good, 150% bleed resistance, thorns counter. Gulk passive DOT counter, poison immunity, good for some niche things. Storm PX, beast with apoc synergy, great on her own, can be coldsnap / shock immune, great special damage. Psylocke is good with Apoc. Pun 2099 with 5/5 Collared Tech has one of the best combat power control in the game, Mole man is getting buffed soon, subject to change. Sabretooth is good with Sasquatch syn, ok on his own. Modok cheeses some nodes like selective timestream and great nick fury counter. Doc Oc is very good if you can play him well, but requires some skill. Loki is good in some situations fun champ. Cull when duped will be good, same with aegon. Morningstar is a beast one of the best mystics in game. Carnage is good, same with nebula. Omega when duped will be nice esp if suicides, Venom is dope, HB is great if you can play him properly.
    Etjama said:

Jcross_40 said:

OP rn be like

It takes way more than these clowns with their Busch league comments and their shi##y takes to upset me. This is therapeutic. I’d love to invite these a##hats to a line chat so I can properly dispose of them.
    Sure sounds like you're pissed. Why don't you cry about it to your mommy instead of a forum filled with grown-ass men who don't give a sh*t about your need to whine and complain.
    Said the gay wizard as he continued to comment. Remove the underscore from my name and find me on line. I dare you.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    This is silly and your behavior is unacceptable.

After playing that long you should've known that many have good qualities, not only your top row of six stars...
    & Manipulating data ('92% is bad') into something very subjective just so you can complain won't do any good.

Jcross_40 said:

Etjama said:

Jcross_40 said:

OP rn be like

Sure sounds like you're pissed. Why don't you cry about it to your mommy instead of a forum filled with grown-ass men who don't give a sh*t about your need to whine and complain.
    Said the gay wizard as he continued to comment. Remove the underscore from my name and find me on line. I dare you.
    You must be a pretty tough guy to make threats on a mobile game, like really bro? Got anything better to do?

Jcross_40 said:

Etjama said:

Jcross_40 said:

OP rn be like

You must be a pretty tough guy to make threats on a mobile game, like really bro? Got anything better to do?

Jcross_40 said:

Etjama said:

Jcross_40 said:

OP rn

Yeah actually I am. And what homeschool did you graduate from? Daring someone to line chat me is not exactly a threat.

We have a real piece of work here. At least this discussion is fun to read.

I love how when you post a discussion and the trolls come out to run their damn mouths, that when you don’t just sit and take it, but you respond, that “you’re” behavior is unacceptable. That s### is hilarious to me. But yeah, I should stop picking on these nerds. Kabam is who I’m truly pissed at.

LOL I called it didn’t I?? 😂😂😂

Jcross_40 said:

I love how when you post a discussion and the trolls come out to run their damn mouths, that when you don’t just sit and take it, but you respond, that “you’re” behavior is unacceptable. That s### is hilarious to me. But yeah, I should stop picking on these nerds. Kabam is who I’m truly pissed at.
    Only one troll came out to run there mouth.

You.

Ahhh that’ll show me. Good one. I like how you pressed the space bar a bunch before dramatically typing “You.” Do you write short stories for Grindr?
    Etjama said:

Jcross_40 said:

LOL I called it didn’t I?? 😂😂😂

Oh boo hoo, I'm not in a Platinum alliance. I'd much rather not be as far ahead in a mobile video game than be a whining child like you.
    I just thought it was funny that I called you out as a gold 2 in an attempt to be mean, and you actually are in gold 2. I feel bad now. Sorry man. Let’s be pals.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    You know. I thought about arguing with you but after seeing your comments against everyone else, I can see that you're too dense for an intelligent and civil conversation and so I would be wasting my time. Good luck to you and the ban from the forums you will receive here shortly.

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Only one troll came out to run there mouth.

You.

Ahhh that’ll show me. Good one. I like how you pressed the space bar a bunch before dramatically typing “You.” Do you write short stories for Grindr?
    There is this key called “return”. Its like a bunch of spaces. I dont surprisingly, if i did in sure you would have seen my stories on there while reading yourself. Seriously, are you 12?
    Open invitation ladies, jcross40. Grow a pair. Line me there.

You know. I thought about arguing with you but after seeing your comments against everyone else, I can see that you're too dense for an intelligent and civil conversation and so I would be wasting my time. Good luck to you and the ban from the forums you will receive here shortly.

And yet, you took the time to write a paragraph. Guys like you are the worst. I’m actually surprised I haven’t been “banned” yet. I’m so pissed at kabam, I wish they’d do something. Communists.