**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MY current 6 star Roster

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

This dude really pulled out a "doing your mum" joke. I'm cringing so hard, yet also somewhat impressed by the audacity of it.

I'm honestly just happy to be here. I know it seems like I'm mad, but I just thoroughly enjoy arguing with little children.
  • Jcross_40Jcross_40 Posts: 63

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

We have a real piece of work here. At least this discussion is fun to read.

I love how when you post a discussion and the trolls come out to run their damn mouths, that when you don’t just sit and take it, but you respond, that “you’re” behavior is unacceptable. That s### is hilarious to me. But yeah, I should stop picking on these nerds. Kabam is who I’m truly pissed at.
    Only one troll came out to run there mouth.

You.

Ahhh that’ll show me. Good one. I like how you pressed the space bar a bunch before dramatically typing “You.” Do you write short stories for Grindr?
    There is this key called “return”. Its like a bunch of spaces. I dont surprisingly, if i did in sure you would have seen my stories on there while reading yourself. Seriously, are you 12?
    Open invitation ladies, jcross40. Grow a pair. Line me there.
    I value my brain cells, thanks for offering though.
    Yet you continue to respond here with the protection of your mini-mob of gold 2 and 3-ers. The hypocrisy is damning.
    Meebleton said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

I love how when you post a discussion and the trolls come out to run their damn mouths, that when you don’t just sit and take it, but you respond, that “you’re” behavior is unacceptable. That s### is hilarious to me. But yeah, I should stop picking on these nerds. Kabam is who I’m truly pissed at.

You.

Ahhh that’ll show me. Good one. I like how you pressed the space bar a bunch before dramatically typing “You.” Do you write short stories for Grindr?
    There is this key called “return”. Its like a bunch of spaces. I dont surprisingly, if i did in sure you would have seen my stories on there while reading yourself. Seriously, are you 12?
    We don't need to hear your pathetic whining on two different platforms, one's enough
    Who’s “we”? You got a rat in your pocket?
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

You.

Yet you continue to respond here with the protection of your mini-mob of gold 2 and 3-ers. The hypocrisy is damning.
    Dude listen to yourself. That's called hubris, pretending to be better than other people just because you're 'better' in the game lmao.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    another person with a decent six star roster acting like it’s total **** and getting into arguments with people and looking like a fool

I knew something was missing from my forums experience today
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

You.

Funny, i see many with accounts better than yours including myself, some of which are almost f2p.

Id be willing to bet if someone asked you for the definition hypocrisy youd have to look it up.
    RaviDavi said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

You.

Dude listen to yourself. That's called hubris, pretending to be better than other people just because you're 'better' in the game lmao.
    Who said I was pretending?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

@Etjama such a keyboard warrior. I love how brave, nerdy pricks get behind the safety of the Internet.

Jananes kinda hot tbh. You might need some of his genes to fix whatever is wrong with you
    Meebleton said:

Jcross_40 said:

Meebleton said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

You.

We don't need to hear your pathetic whining on two different platforms, one's enough
    Who’s “we”? You got a rat in your pocket?
    Yeah I do and it's name is Jcross_40
    Awww...you named your rat after me. I’m going to return the favor by naming my fish “dipsh##” after you.

Jcross_40 said:

@Etjama such a keyboard warrior. I love how brave, nerdy pricks get behind the safety of the Internet.

Jananes kinda hot tbh. You might need some of his genes to fix whatever is wrong with you
    Kinda? No, he’s 100% hot
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    This is pure forum gold

Jcross_40 said:

Kinda? No, he’s 100% hot
    That one guy aspired to write stories for Grindr....perhaps a picture, @Etjama?

This is pure forum gold

*foolsgold
    Alright fellows. I’ve got all of my anger worked out of my system until my next crappy pull. I knew I could count on all of you to be my punching bags. You’ve served your purpose.
    Last call for your parting shots before I delete you all....

This is pure forum gold

And people think I'm the bad guy.
    ? I've never seen Chris Pratt play a Villain...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

Alright fellows. I’ve got all of my anger worked out of my system until my next crappy pull. I knew I could count on all of you to be my punching bags. You’ve served your purpose.

It's funny how you think you won the fight. Donnie T rump is that you?
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Jcross_40 said:

Haha, you think we're the punching bags. How oblivious can you be
    Jcross_40 said:

*insert joke about how the election was rigged here*

Jcross_40 said:

It's funny how you think you won the fight. Donnie T rump is that you?
    Lol you’re in gold 3, you c@##. Lol. I feel awful that I dignified you with a response.
    Jcross_40 said:

Jcross_40 said:

Kinda? No, he’s 100% hot
    That one guy aspired to write stories for Grindr....perhaps a picture, @Etjama?
    Sure thing.

Jcross_40 said:

i think you’ve gotten yourself mixed up
    Jcross_40 said:

Funny. Sparing us more like.

Jcross_40 said:

i think you’ve gotten yourself mixed up
    I wish you guys could see how awesomely made fun of you all are right now with my alliance mates. The level of delusion here is astounding.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    if you think hes a troll then stop giving him attention by not arguing with him