**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R5

Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Thanks to all the marvelous things Kabam has given us for Christmas, I’m ready for my next R5. My eyes are on Act 6 (currently on 6.2.3), although I wouldn’t say no to a champ that helps me beat Ch. 2 of the celebrity challenge! Who would you rank out of these and why?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d rank 5 ghost and ideally use a gem on her. If you don’t want to do her archangel is your second best option
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    aegon carries hard in ch2 of john mulaneys challenge and wrecks 6.3 and 6.4. Symb can do 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 at r4 so if I were you, I would rank up aegon. ghost, aa and quake are also solid options
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    If your goal is act 6, then probably ghost. She’s great for almost everything in there. Especially if you have wasp, but she’s not needed. I would of said aegon but he needs to be ramped up to be extremely useful in act 6.
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    Well, Aegon is sig 90. I don’t have Wasp for Ghost, and I’m also pretty terrible with her. My alliance mates are pushing for either AA or Quake.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Thanks to all the marvelous things Kabam has given us for Christmas, I’m ready for my next R5. My eyes are on Act 6 (currently on 6.2.3), although I wouldn’t say no to a champ that helps me beat Ch. 2 of the celebrity challenge! Who would you rank out of these and why?

u tried to blur out the maxed 5* Domino but failed....
    THE HATERS ARE ON THERE WAY
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake any day of the week.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Lots of great options here. I think quake, AA, and Ghost are your best options
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    Gardener said:

u tried to blur out the maxed 5* Domino but failed....
    THE HATERS ARE ON THERE WAY
    I just crossed them out cuz I wanted my R5s out of the picture. I have no regrets R5ing Domino 🤨