**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Decent players only. How many units for abyss run?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I don't want to hear your brag post. This is for decent players only. Not you Swedeah types. How many units do you think is a safe amount for a completion run of the abyss. I will have maxed sig 5* aegon. 5* Torch awakened and 5* symbiote Supreme. Only have 4* NF.

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I’m going to brag anyways
  • 500 to 2000. I would say if you just have a six-star to go for 1600 if only have five stars 2000
    and if you are super skilled 1300 and if as skilled as happymicmuffins (if thas how you pronounce his name) then 600
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I`ll be doing my first run next monday. I have act 6 completed, but I am far from a great player. I have 25k units. So I`ll let you know what I end up with. Will use the same team as you, but will have a 5* nick. But his fight can easily be wone with Aegon aswell, who I will probably use. I`ll be brining Heimdall.
    Don`t know how quickly you want to know. But I guess I`ll be done on tuesday at the latest.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★

i mean prof hoff didn’t need units right

For real? I know it was the first successful completion but Seatij uses something like 3k units. Prof did it unitless? He must be really good now.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★

I`ll be doing my first run next monday. I have act 6 completed, but I am far from a great player. I have 25k units. So I`ll let you know what I end up with. Will use the same team as you, but will have a 5* nick. But his fight can easily be wone with Aegon aswell, who I will probably use. I`ll be brining Heimdall.
    Don`t know how quickly you want to know. But I guess I`ll be done on tuesday at the latest.

Awesome. Looking forward to hearing about it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Graydrox said:

For real? I know it was the first successful completion but Seatij uses something like 3k units. Prof did it unitless? He must be really good now.
    No offense to him, but it wasn't his skill. I think he just farmed a buttload of pots and revives
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Graydrox said:

No, he used revives and potions from stash.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Prof completing it made me think it would be possible for me aswell. As @Thicco_Mode said. No offense to him. We can`t all be god tier players. But it was very nice not seeing one of the top youtube players do it. But instead a somewhat average player.
  • safer to have 5k units and farm up pots.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Prof completing it made me think it would be possible for me aswell. As @Thicco_Mode said. No offense to him. We can`t all be god tier players. But it was very nice not seeing one of the top youtube players do it. But instead a somewhat average player.

Yeah it was honestly super cool to see someone do it itemless. I think he did have optimal champs and a lot of farming time, but it's still cool
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    If you take Kamala to r5 or r3 as 6* Abyss will be a joyfull Unitless run
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Graydrox said:

He did it with so many revives in stash and overflow.
  • FancysonFancyson Posts: 75
    I would say 5000 units is safe assuming without any revives in stash. As for your team, I recommend replacing nick with heimdall. 5 star aegon is probably better than 4 star nick even for invisible woman. I used aegon torch and sym supreme as well and I got through the easy path just fine without nick. As a 5th champ, maybe mags if you have him.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    5k units is you have the 4 horseman and you're a below average player. That is more than enough to clear the content for an initial run.