**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pulled 5*punisher

This mourning got him1ddozs32kini.png
u1uid1o8fg9f.png

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Congrats. Interesting that you got that much Units out of 25 crystals. Must be another Kascam
  • Riv632Riv632 Posts: 13
    What do you mean I’ve been playing for 2 years always played legit never cheated I got a 4* punisher after these uncollected crystals came out 2 years its not a kascam I’m a arena grinder I’ve had my share of no luck crystals
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Oh no...seriously, no hate on you getting him. I'm seriously happy someone got him. Just a bit bitter because I burned most of mine during the first couple of days of his availability, but no one ever got him because no one believed he was in the crystal. They denied everything of course, but we all know the truth.
    No problem when the uncollected arena crystals came I pop 550 crystals and didn’t even get a 4* 2 weeks after the big crystal opening I pop 10 and got the 4* now I have keep grinding to awaken my 4 and 5 star hope everyone gets him
  • Congrats dude,awesome pull!
    Thanks
  • DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    thats about average on the units pulled for 10 crystals but seriously awesome that you got the 5 congrats dude
  • DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    edited October 2017
    :)
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Congrats...and I hate you just a little. Lol..
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Congrats. Interesting that you got that much Units out of 25 crystals. Must be another Kascam

he has only opened 10
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Awesome. The unicorn appears again
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Good job dude
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    The 450 units is the best part of that pull. Punisher is awful lol
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Damn congrats on the 5* Punisher, considering some people have already opened hundreds of Uncollected arena crystals and have been unsuccessful. Good RNG right there.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Least there is proof.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I still have yet to get a 4*, let alone a 5*. LOL But I'm still trying, 10k for one crystal is just crazy IMO. Saving up for 1mil before I try again. So maybe a months worth of arena? lol
    Joe you get punisher
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    grats!
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    Punisher is awful...? Please. go play pokemon go.
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    FamousRy wrote: »
    Punisher is awful...? Please. go play pokemon go.

He isn’t awful but isn’t really that great
  • Cngrts on 5* pull, I wanted units and I have seen videos where drop rate of units is very low. I haven't donated to alliance treasury so just popped one and pulled 4* punisher.