**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your decided team for Variant 6 πŸ‘‡

2Β»

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Probably Ghost, Hood, Apoc, Omega, and Magneto. Depends on what I see.

I’m crossing my fingers that it’s not that you can only use villains, but there’s a benefit if you do. If so, I’ll use Quake, NF, CMM, Void, and Magneto

Not that you can't use heroes ..but fights will end much quickly and also woth lesser potions with villains .
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Venom, magneto, venom the duck, dr doom, Red hulk

I have a good feeling venom and magneto are gonna be the mvps for me based on the villain buffs.
  • R3 Ghost, R5 Ghost, Wasp, Antman if there’s no BS, hold if there is and Doom
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Probably something like double Ghost, Wasp synergy, 6* Doom, 6* Sentinel.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I’m crossing my fingers that it’s not that you can only use villains, but there’s a benefit if you do. If so, I’ll use Quake, NF, CMM, Void, and Magneto

You can bring in anyone but Quake will die in 20 seconds.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 β˜…β˜…
    5/65 Doom, 5/65 Venom, 5/65 Ghost, 4/55 Magneto, and 4/55 void
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    TRONG94 said:

Ghost, Doom, Mags, OR, Sentinel and the new 5* Venom I got 2 days ago. May switch 1 or 2 out for Ghost's synergy or for Mr. Fantastic for armor break synergy with Doom.

In case Havok is one of those bosses, I will bring my fabulous 6* rank 1 lvl 1 Red Cyke.

In case Havok is one of the bosses, your new 5* Venom can easily make fun of him πŸ˜‰
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287 β˜…
    I have a mediocre team.
    Void,Venom,Omega at 5/65 and Xbone,annihiliis,Juggs,KingGroot etc at 4/55 or equivalent.i have rank materials bar gold to take Morningstar/hood and Magneto to 5/65.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I have a mediocre team.
    Void,Venom,Omega at 5/65 and Xbone,annihiliis,Juggs,KingGroot etc at 4/55 or equivalent.i have rank materials bar gold to take Morningstar/hood and Magneto to 5/65.

Venom does the second quest easy. Juggernaut can do the third quest
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

May change but worked for the first chapter.
  • Who works for the thorns path in 2.1?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom is MVP
  • beaker1000beaker1000 Posts: 47 β˜…
    My team:
    5*r5 Doom(sig 180) + 5*r6 Ghost(sig 160) + 5*r5 Venom (sig120)
    And filling up the last spots any 2 of the following:
    5*r5 Sentinel(sig60) 5*r5 Magneto 5*r4 Void(sig160) 5*r4 OmegaRed(140)
    (really need to r5 the last 2 but have them as 6* and was hoping to awaken them)
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Depending on the path, I got

Venum, and mags...

Ghost and wasp synergy

Doc doom...

Tried out the Heimdall synergy with Angela for the fury buff for quest 1, don't seem to work... anyone noticed that?