**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What’s your thoughts on v6?

FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

I’ve just finished my completion run. I used 4 champs for all fights in the entire run, they were:

Ghost
Magneto
Venom
Omega red

Venom and magneto were definitely MVP’s, with both cheesing entire lanes.

Overall I thought the difficulty of v6 was a tad low compared to the other variants, but overall very fun. What teams did you use and how did you find it?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Pretty darn fun. The What’s Yours is Mine path will take me a long time to complete since the only option I have is Void. Once I unlock the resonance mastery, it’ll be a breeze, but I’m saving my units for Gifting.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

I've got 5/65 Doom and 4/55 Red mags, and omega red, 3/45 venom think I can do it with just them?

or would I need to r4/r5 venom?

venom heavy spam is basically it
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Weird. It was stupidly easy until I got to aarkus. Now I’m stuck 😂
    I used sentinel void venom and KM so far
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    What your is mind is just isn’t fun one champions ikow void Hav and apol basily or use unit to unluck resonance beside that it was very fun
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

because he’s bugged
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I was expecting it to be easy, wasn't expecting to cheese most bosses
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Everything is fun but ghost bug
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Pretty darn fun. The What’s Yours is Mine path will take me a long time to complete since the only option I have is Void. Once I unlock the resonance mastery, it’ll be a breeze, but I’m saving my units for Gifting.

That path looks horrible. I tried a bunch, nothing. Gonna try apoc and do that path last.

Also the Vision Aarkus mini in 2.1 is bugged and doesn’t always trigger the specter when activating an Unstoppable buff. That cost me some revives.

Berjibs said:

because he’s bugged

Tbh I had it the whole lane which I did with sentinel. It would take 3 - 4 tries to activate the heal reversal.

Aarkus I’m not staying alive long enough to find out. I think my best bet is KM but I get trapped in the corner baiting his specials or die to sp2 block damage before I can build enough regen charges. I’m pretty pants at fighting him though.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

Yeah that path looks tough! Void is the only option I have for it. I’ll be doing that one last I think
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

I was expecting it to be easy, wasn't expecting to cheese most bosses

John said on Seatins stream it’s really hard since you’ve gotta fight the original quest bosses that making them difficult is challenging unless they’re reworked. Like Drax had 10 different buffs and was still easy so they said screw it and made it the way it is.
    Yea I was watching that, was expecting it to be a fun thing to do while my champs are in AQ so I'm not too bothered. Can't complain about easy t5cc
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I'm glad I got Venom before this variant came out.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

I've got 5/65 Doom and 4/55 Red mags, and omega red, 3/45 venom think I can do it with just them?

or would I need to r4/r5 venom?

venom heavy spam is basically it
    how does the heavy spam work to make sure they dont hit you or sp attack
    As long as he has his armor up buff every time you strike the opponent it power burns them, so once you get them backed into the corner you just spam heavy the whole way, they gain 0 power.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    It's bugged. But it's fun. Any content, where I can use my r2 hood, is welcomed
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    tidusx2jr said:

As long as he has his armor up buff every time you strike the opponent it power burns them, so once you get them backed into the corner you just spam heavy the whole way, they gain 0 power.

It's actually the armor break from venom's heavy that power lock's them for the duration of armor break as per the node.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Im on 2.1 which looks to be a decent roadblock, so I ranked my 4* mags because the cheese is magnificent.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    I used doom, venom, apocalypse, omega and void

Was a funny challenge not to hard just in relation to the mediocre rewards