**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 6 ghost hood synergy [Merged Threads]

BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, i'm quite sure its broken been taking constant recoil damage of 2? or 3? % after every special. Been also not able to phase through the rising sun degen. I am very confused ;(
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    edited December 2020
    So Variant 6 Hyperion in the first chapter, first quest. I go in with Ghost and Hood figuring I can rank SP3s any day. Hype gets to sp3, I phase so I shouldn’t take any damage. Right? But I do. Just wondering, but does Hyperion counter that synergy? Or am I really dumb?
    https://youtu.be/IzdTuqcmk0w
  • KeywarriorKeywarrior Posts: 21
    Same happened to me. Never had a problem against hyperion, but in v6 I take damage from his sp3
  • BradekBradek Posts: 4
    Not only hyperion just happent againts elektra
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 133 ★★
    It happened to me on all 3 paths
  • Ghost with Hood can make you tank sp3 til the cows come home. I’ve not tried it but sounds like somethings broke
    Mauled said:

Ghost with Hood can make you tank sp3 til the cows come home. I’ve not tried it but sounds like somethings broke

Exactly my thoughts.
  • Roboct1Roboct1 Posts: 24
    Not just recoil damage, I'm taking sp3 damage as well. Ghost/Hood synergy is definitely bugged.
    It just seems the synergy might be screwed up. Got clipped by Storm PX’s Special 1 (noob gameplay). Got a Coldsnap and still took damage while phasing.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I bring ghost + hood + heimdall. She did take damage from sp3 while phase and heimdall doesn't trigger indestructible buff. Wasp synergy works perfectly

Am I missing something? I read node and there's nothing related
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Roboct1 said:

Not just recoil damage, I'm taking sp3 damage as well. Ghost/Hood synergy is definitely bugged.

Yea had to revive and the spectre damage too. Damage is prevention is 100% bugged. Hopefully a fix will roll out
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 133 ★★
    I think they are messed up. I tanked 1 sp3 and now I can't anymore. Not working with wasp consistently either
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Killmonger's indestructible charges aren't working either
  • @Kabam Miike could you take a llok at this a tell us if it supposed to be like that?
  • YawYeetYawYeet Posts: 34
    Happened to me too. Lost revives cause of it. Definitely a bug.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Heimdall + Angela synergy does trigger the fury, but don't purify debuffs in quest 1
  • Hey there everyone, we've passed this info along to the team to look into.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    It happened to me too, but i cannot explain it. It must be a bug.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Ghost takes damage from Captain Marvel's special 3 while phasing in back issue #6 with the Hood synergy. I have tested it twice and both times ghost was clearly phasing but took damage.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Also from Havok’s S3.
    Never happened.
    Definitely a bug.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

Hey there everyone, we've passed this info along to the team to look into.

Some revives would be appreciated, I used because of that... Then I swapped venom for ghost for ch 1.2
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    I was also KOd with Ghost/Hood synergy while phased...twice.
  • SUPERDADSUPERDAD Posts: 4
    edited December 2020
    is the heimdall syngery supposed to work in V6? The indestructible doesn't come on at all had to revive a few times cuz I thought I did sumtin wrong or I didnt read the nodes right read again n I still think it should work O.... N its on IOS IPad device
  • GondelulfGondelulf Posts: 17
    Hope there will be some compensations.. spend way to much revieves on my ghost..
  • ForumnameForumname Posts: 11
    Heimdall Synergy is definitely broken.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    All anti death abilities are bugged in v6 at least. Anything to negate damage, even namor can’t reflect damage back. It’s all one problem.
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    I got this issue too in v6, and did test in other mode: ghost + hood syn still worked properly in other mode: RTTL, abyss, LOL, story.
    Issue only happened in v6
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    quite a bit things are not working in V6. I brought in my sig 200 Namor to try reflecting all the constant ticking damage and taking the advantage of 100% increased attack but Namor wasn't reflecting the damage...
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114

quite a bit things are not working in V6. I brought in my sig 200 Namor to try reflecting all the constant ticking damage and taking the advantage of 100% increased attack but Namor wasn't reflecting the damage...

Thats not a bug. They designed it that way