**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 6 what's yours is mine path

Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
Besides Apocalypse, who is actually viable for this path? The only villains I see who can inflict weakness are Joe Fixit, Green Goblin, or Void (only if they throw a special while the S2 dark sting is up). Is that the only option, or unlocking resonate mastery?

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I pushed through with Ghost and Magneto. It’s not too bad but it’s really not fun
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Amadeo01 said:

Besides Apocalypse, who is actually viable for this path? The only villains I see who can inflict weakness are Joe Fixit, Green Goblin, or Void (only if they throw a special while the S2 dark sting is up). Is that the only option, or unlocking resonate mastery?

iBom does as well. Resonate is worth having though, especially if you use Void regularly and/or do or want to do map 7 at some point
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you can get Mojo down, you'll be able to power through the rest of the path with most champs, it'll just be a slog. I'm gonna wait for Apoc or iBom to do it or wait until I can get the Resonate mastery (I'd get the mastery now, but I'm saving my units for gifting).