**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Variant 6 complete ...

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

YES!!!

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Damn now I lowkey regret using my awakening gem on OR
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    wait a minute, AA is in the basic?!?!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    I did a completion run. All fun except for the Netflix DD boss. Oof.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I got 5* sunspot from completion. Super exited about that
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Lol i got 6* groot today when i completed v6
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Bruh
    Congrats!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Archangel is in the basics?!

@Fluffy_paws , ARCHANGEL IS IN THE FREAKING BASICS!!!

Featured what? :D

Yeah i opened 2.
    He wasnt even in the reel.
    😂
    Good luck! At least the 6* you want is in the basics...
    Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂
    Thanks! I can open another one after I complete v6.
    I need t1a for Magneto first though 😭

iHulk will eventually enter the basics too! Will you try another featured or hoard shards?

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

iHulk will eventually enter the basics too! Will you try another featured or hoard shards?
    Another featured I suppose. Unfortunately my top villain for v6 is a maxed 4* doom, so no shards from that for a while. I’m thinking of trying for Act 6 initial clear for the shards.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

Another featured I suppose. Unfortunately my top villain for v6 is a maxed 4* doom, so no shards from that for a while. I’m thinking of trying for Act 6 initial clear for the shards.
    Noo :( I went in with Venom, Sentinel, Void, Mr Sinister and AA for uh.. idk why moral support? Only done chapter 1 so far but seems fun.
    Good luck with act 6 tho. I'm still not going back bc mordo. Which chapter you on?
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

Noo :( I went in with Venom, Sentinel, Void, Mr Sinister and AA for uh.. idk why moral support? Only done chapter 1 so far but seems fun.
    Good luck with act 6 tho. I'm still not going back bc mordo. Which chapter you on?
    6.2.1. Haven’t touched it since getting Cav. R5 aegon should make it pretty simple and I am r4ing sorcerer supreme for the Champion. I think I can do it. I have 8 revives, which should be plenty for all of act 6😂
    I think you should worry about Mordo, not Champion 😨
    R5 Aegon should be good though! Mine is glaring at me and my stash of t5b.
    8 revives? What are you doing in act 6? Go do Abyss, easy completion.
  • I_DestroyerI_Destroyer Posts: 14
    Shaqatac said:

Lol i got 6* groot today when i completed v6

5* og cap and 6* gambit :(

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

6.2.1. Haven’t touched it since getting Cav. R5 aegon should make it pretty simple and I am r4ing sorcerer supreme for the Champion. I think I can do it. I have 8 revives, which should be plenty for all of act 6😂
    What are Mordo’s best counters? I also finished abyss 100% with my 2* groot, took 2 revives and 20 minutes. Never doubt groot’s power.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

What are Mordo’s best counters? I also finished abyss 100% with my 2* groot, took 2 revives and 20 minutes. Never doubt groot’s power.
    Well since you've got 2* Groot, you'll be fine!
    Unitman is pretty effective.
    And Void, Quake, I saw a video of OG hulk with a synergy that reversed power gain with a fury buff but it needs like 3 champs. I think it was karatemike's.
    I used my terrible Quake skills, Archangel and unitman.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Congrats OP!

Thinking about doing V6 but I''ve been hearing that Venom is the MVP and I don't have him.

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto
    5*R5 Doom, Void, R4 Sentinel

or Ignore it and push though 6.3 instead.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

And Void, Quake, I saw a video of OG hulk with a synergy that reversed power gain with a fury buff but it needs like 3 champs. I think it was karatemike's.
    I guess I will use that gem and 60 sigs on void that I was saving for a 5* iHulk. I need like 40 t1 alphas to rank up him and sorcerer just for chapter 2. My unitman is unawakened right now, so I will have to do some arena.

Congrats OP!

Thinking about doing V6 but I''ve been hearing that Venom is the MVP and I don't have him.

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto

I think you should try. Venom makes it ridiculous but Doom can do the armour break stuff with synergy. I think it'd just be the armour buff benefit you'd miss out on but doom has power control anyway
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

I guess I will use that gem and 60 sigs on void that I was saving for a 5* iHulk. I need like 40 t1 alphas to rank up him and sorcerer just for chapter 2. My unitman is unawakened right now, so I will have to do some arena.
    Void is definitely worth it.
    And you'll get a 6* iHulk so you won't need it😊
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Congrats OP!

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto

I think you should try. Venom makes it ridiculous but Doom can do the armour break stuff with synergy. I think it'd just be the armour buff benefit you'd miss out on but doom has power control anyway
    Might as well then! Thanks! I just pulled him so no idea how to use him yet. Lol.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

Congrats OP!

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto

A 4* Venom if you have one could do it too. I just did the bleed vulnerability lane in 3.1 with a max 5*, fights were done in 20-30 hits, 4* should be twice that, still manageable. And for the armor break cheese, doesn’t matter either since they’re locked against the wall.
  • bruh congrats, im feeling rlly jealous of you
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★

Congrats OP!

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto

Doom doesn’t work for the havok , need an armor up champ
    GagoH said:

Congrats OP!

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto

Doom doesn’t work for the havok , need an armor up champ
    Damn Havoks lol
    Can still do completion I guess