**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s your thoughts on v6?

Comments

• JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    Doom and Ghost. Red Mags here and there. Lots of fun!!
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Doom magneto and venom carried. Overall a pretty fun time for completion.
  • It is easier than the others but it is fun. I'm enjoying just going through with my villain team, but I have a feeling this aarkus is gunna hurt
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67
    Honestly one of the best variants to be released. A nice fun challenge, with no bs encounters or nodes for completion.
    My main guys were mags and doom ,with an appearance of killmonger in the last chapter. I've missed using him.
    Overall ,well done kabam ,please more like this in the future, this variant was brilliant.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    I think it’s pretty fun
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Apoc absolutely destroyed the 3.1 Bleed/Poison vulnerability path. Fully ramped up and one SP1 was good night.

Probably the easiest Variant so far.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Pretty darn fun. The What’s Yours is Mine path will take me a long time to complete since the only option I have is Void. Once I unlock the resonance mastery, it’ll be a breeze, but I’m saving my units for Gifting.

That path looks horrible. I tried a bunch, nothing. Gonna try apoc and do that path last.
    It looks bad, but with the Resonance mastery it shouldn’t be too bad I think.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

Pretty darn fun. The What’s Yours is Mine path will take me a long time to complete since the only option I have is Void. Once I unlock the resonance mastery, it’ll be a breeze, but I’m saving my units for Gifting.

That path looks horrible. I tried a bunch, nothing. Gonna try apoc and do that path last.
    I watched lagacy do it on his live stream. He mainly used OR and magneto. Mojo seemed the pain point on that path
    FiiNCH said:

I watched lagacy do it on his live stream. He mainly used OR and magneto. Mojo seemed the pain point on that path
    Good point, I think as long as I get past Mojo, I’ll be able to do the rest of the path.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Another great variant. Venom and Mags did most of the work for me, void was useful for the regen quest and doom was useful in the last quest. The most challenging part for me was the daredevil boss, didn't realize that he could purify debuffs with his new buff so struggled a little at the beginning to adjust to that and his new animations.

Super fun and great rewards for completion. Was able to take my 6* doom to rank 2 and my 5* void to rank 5 from it so a great day overall.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

He probably had resonance. One because els no change to get out of that fight without items
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    LOL Saddest Variant for me. What kind of s we got this month? No endgame content only content for kids.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

LOL Saddest Variant for me. What kind of s we got this month? No endgame content only content for kids.

Ok.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Good point, I think as long as I get past Mojo, I’ll be able to do the rest of the path.
    He had resonance one. Keep that in mind to
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    You need just Red Mag, Venom and Dr Doom to do it all.
    For heavy armor break cheese put Mr Fantastic and Annihilus for synergy with Dr Doom (Annihilus armor breaks on heavy too)
    For reverse healing use Red Mag, Void or even Annihilus (just dash back with him)
    For DD (HK) map another option is void, km, omega along with doom and venom. KM has a chance to purify any bleed or poison debuffs received from Biohazard. That's the only tough boss but Omega can easily one shot him if one plays aggressive enough.

Try different combinations for different map which is exactly what I will do now that the initial run is done.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Magneto, Venom and Ghost all the way. Easiest Variant ever
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Ghost is superb against Daredevil btw, phase intercept on repeat.
  • Found out mojo with ghulk synergy destroys the left side of 2.1.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Finished earlier with this team:
    5/65 red mags
    r1 6* storm x
    5* 3/45 mysterio
    r1 4* apoc (for storm x synergy)
    5* 5/65 NF (for synergy and quick burst on boss)
    Thoughts: Extremely fun, mags is such cheese. DDHK was the hardest boss, but still not too bad. The rest of the bosses were a cakewalk.
    Plus I got a 5* sunspot from the rewards!
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★

Also the Vision Aarkus mini in 2.1 is bugged and doesn’t always trigger the specter when activating an Unstoppable buff. That cost me some revives.

Try turning off pacify mastery, did the trick for me @StevieManWonder
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Junais said:

tidusx2jr said:

As long as he has his armor up buff every time you strike the opponent it power burns them, so once you get them backed into the corner you just spam heavy the whole way, they gain 0 power.

It's actually the armor break from venom's heavy that power lock's them for the duration of armor break as per the node.
    I didn't say power lock, I said power burn with each strike, as per the node (genius buff) also says..

Pizzabeat said:

Also the Vision Aarkus mini in 2.1 is bugged and doesn’t always trigger the specter when activating an Unstoppable buff. That cost me some revives.

Try turning off pacify mastery, did the trick for me @StevieManWonder
    Ohhhhhhh, shoot I didn’t even think about the Stun shutting off the node! Thanks so much!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Easy peasy lemon cheesy. Fun, but not challenging whatsoever
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Yeah it’s fairly fun but feels like a side quest. All the bosses are super easy and the paths quite similar within the quests.

Doom/omega/mags/venom bossed it. Pretty sure 2 of those would do.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    GOTG said:

yea they making all the content to easy now.. sigh
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    It is very fun and super easy if you have the right champs.

I have below champs which I used.. It was a cakewalk
    - Doom
    -Ghost 6* R3 (2nd MVP)
    - Venom (1st MVP)
    - Red Magneto
    - Omega
    - Void (for 1 chapter)

But the sad part which I find in V6 and recently released Book 2 Act 1 ( Act 7.1) is the lack of T2 Alpha. This is becoming a concern and worries, I have enough T5BC but very less T2 Alpha to Rank up my champs.