**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 6 complete ...

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

YES!!!

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Damn now I lowkey regret using my awakening gem on OR
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    wait a minute, AA is in the basic?!?!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I did a completion run. All fun except for the Netflix DD boss. Oof.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I got 5* sunspot from completion. Super exited about that
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    Lol i got 6* groot today when i completed v6
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Bruh
    Congrats!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Archangel is in the basics?!

@Fluffy_paws , ARCHANGEL IS IN THE FREAKING BASICS!!!

Featured what? :D

Yeah i opened 2.
    He wasnt even in the reel.
    😂
    Good luck! At least the 6* you want is in the basics...
    Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂
    Thanks! I can open another one after I complete v6.
    I need t1a for Magneto first though 😭

iHulk will eventually enter the basics too! Will you try another featured or hoard shards?

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

iHulk will eventually enter the basics too! Will you try another featured or hoard shards?
    Another featured I suppose. Unfortunately my top villain for v6 is a maxed 4* doom, so no shards from that for a while. I’m thinking of trying for Act 6 initial clear for the shards.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

Another featured I suppose. Unfortunately my top villain for v6 is a maxed 4* doom, so no shards from that for a while. I’m thinking of trying for Act 6 initial clear for the shards.
    Noo :( I went in with Venom, Sentinel, Void, Mr Sinister and AA for uh.. idk why moral support? Only done chapter 1 so far but seems fun.
    Good luck with act 6 tho. I'm still not going back bc mordo. Which chapter you on?
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

Noo :( I went in with Venom, Sentinel, Void, Mr Sinister and AA for uh.. idk why moral support? Only done chapter 1 so far but seems fun.
    Good luck with act 6 tho. I'm still not going back bc mordo. Which chapter you on?
    6.2.1. Haven’t touched it since getting Cav. R5 aegon should make it pretty simple and I am r4ing sorcerer supreme for the Champion. I think I can do it. I have 8 revives, which should be plenty for all of act 6😂
    I think you should worry about Mordo, not Champion 😨
    R5 Aegon should be good though! Mine is glaring at me and my stash of t5b.
    8 revives? What are you doing in act 6? Go do Abyss, easy completion.
  • I_DestroyerI_Destroyer Posts: 14
    Shaqatac said:

Lol i got 6* groot today when i completed v6

5* og cap and 6* gambit :(

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

6.2.1. Haven’t touched it since getting Cav. R5 aegon should make it pretty simple and I am r4ing sorcerer supreme for the Champion. I think I can do it. I have 8 revives, which should be plenty for all of act 6😂
    What are Mordo’s best counters? I also finished abyss 100% with my 2* groot, took 2 revives and 20 minutes. Never doubt groot’s power.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

What are Mordo’s best counters? I also finished abyss 100% with my 2* groot, took 2 revives and 20 minutes. Never doubt groot’s power.
    Well since you've got 2* Groot, you'll be fine!
    Unitman is pretty effective.
    And Void, Quake, I saw a video of OG hulk with a synergy that reversed power gain with a fury buff but it needs like 3 champs. I think it was karatemike's.
    I used my terrible Quake skills, Archangel and unitman.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Congrats OP!

Thinking about doing V6 but I''ve been hearing that Venom is the MVP and I don't have him.

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto
    5*R5 Doom, Void, R4 Sentinel

or Ignore it and push though 6.3 instead.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

And Void, Quake, I saw a video of OG hulk with a synergy that reversed power gain with a fury buff but it needs like 3 champs. I think it was karatemike's.
    I guess I will use that gem and 60 sigs on void that I was saving for a 5* iHulk. I need like 40 t1 alphas to rank up him and sorcerer just for chapter 2. My unitman is unawakened right now, so I will have to do some arena.

Congrats OP!

Thinking about doing V6 but I''ve been hearing that Venom is the MVP and I don't have him.

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto

I think you should try. Venom makes it ridiculous but Doom can do the armour break stuff with synergy. I think it'd just be the armour buff benefit you'd miss out on but doom has power control anyway
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah i opened 2.
    😂

I guess I will use that gem and 60 sigs on void that I was saving for a 5* iHulk. I need like 40 t1 alphas to rank up him and sorcerer just for chapter 2. My unitman is unawakened right now, so I will have to do some arena.
    Void is definitely worth it.
    And you'll get a 6* iHulk so you won't need it😊
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Congrats OP!

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto

I think you should try. Venom makes it ridiculous but Doom can do the armour break stuff with synergy. I think it'd just be the armour buff benefit you'd miss out on but doom has power control anyway
    Might as well then! Thanks! I just pulled him so no idea how to use him yet. Lol.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

Congrats OP!

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto

A 4* Venom if you have one could do it too. I just did the bleed vulnerability lane in 3.1 with a max 5*, fights were done in 20-30 hits, 4* should be twice that, still manageable. And for the armor break cheese, doesn’t matter either since they’re locked against the wall.
  • bruh congrats, im feeling rlly jealous of you
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Congrats OP!

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto

Doom doesn’t work for the havok , need an armor up champ
    GagoH said:

Congrats OP!

Might try this team:

6*R1 KM, Magneto

Doom doesn’t work for the havok , need an armor up champ
    Damn Havoks lol
    Can still do completion I guess