**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

V6 regen bug

_Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is there a limit to how many times one can regen using unstoppable/unblockable buff or passive as per node in V6 2.1?
I fought with Magneto for 3 fights and was able to regen consistently using the unstoppable buff on heavy but it failed to engage in the next fight despite unstoppable initiating as per usual.
This a bug or am I missing something?
Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    yeah sometimes it works sometimes it's not. and for some reason unblockable and unstoppable passives doesn't trigger those nodes. for example i used dr. doom which has unblockable sp1 and it didn't trigger
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Was the fight it failed against a metal opponent?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    If you were fighting a metal champ with Magneto Red his AAR will stop the nodes.
  • Chris_ThisChris_This Posts: 40
    I am exepriencing this as well. Especially against Vision Aarkus. I would say only about 1/4 of my heavies with either Magneto or Kingpin proc the reversal. I see the unstoppable proc but no reversal. Wasted a lot of revives
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I am exepriencing this as well. Especially against Vision Aarkus. I would say only about 1/4 of my heavies with either Magneto or Kingpin proc the reversal. I see the unstoppable proc but no reversal. Wasted a lot of revives

Do you have the Pacify mastery? Apparently the AAR of the mastery interferes with the node.
  • Chris_ThisChris_This Posts: 40

Do you have the Pacify mastery? Apparently the AAR of the mastery interferes with the node.
    Yep, 3/3 in pacify. Still don't understand why that blocks ME from generating the heal reversal. IDK, maybe I just have a mental block
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

Was the fight it failed against a metal opponent?

Nope, was against Scarlett Witch and there was no heal block debuff on me.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★

I dont have any aar mastery except assassin but electro was way up and magneto wont regen suddenly
    The node shutdown middle of fight after i got hit in the face during an unstoppable heavy

@Amazing_Demon05 when you get hit while unstoppable, the unstoppable goes on cooldown
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I had an odd interaction using Red Mags against Aarkus. While holding heavy and clearly with an Unstoppable buff, I watched Aarkus’ regen remain positive.

He’s not metal. He wasn’t stunned, because I was across the screen. Unless I’m misunderstanding the nodes, once Unstoppable “triggers”—which happens when Mags hold heavy and there’s no cool down—the regen on Aarkus (which is augmented by a node) should be reversed by 200% for 5 seconds.

If I’m figuring this correctly, assuming Aarkus has around 150K health, a 100% reduction would mean no healing at all, and 200% would mean -100% healing. At 1% plus 50% more, that’s -2250 health for 5 seconds after the unstoppable triggers, or a health loss of 11250.

I will add: the node seems to work very differently against the Star-Lord after Aarkus—more like one would expect. Heavies trigger a spectre passive and Star-Lord goes down quietly.

What am I missing?

Dr. Zola
    HI_guys said:

DrZola said:

I had an odd interaction using Red Mags against Aarkus. While holding heavy and clearly with an Unstoppable buff, I watched Aarkus’ regen remain positive.

He’s not metal. He wasn’t stunned, because I was across the screen. Unless I’m misunderstanding the nodes, once Unstoppable “triggers”—which happens when Mags hold heavy and there’s no cool down—the regen on Aarkus (which is augmented by a node) should be reversed by 200% for 5 seconds.

If I’m figuring this correctly, assuming Aarkus has around 150K health, a 100% reduction would mean no healing at all, and 200% would mean -100% healing. At 1% plus 50% more, that’s -2250 health for 5 seconds after the unstoppable triggers, or a health loss of 11250.

I will add: the node seems to work very differently against the Star-Lord after Aarkus—more like one would expect. Heavies trigger a spectre passive and Star-Lord goes down quietly.

What am I missing?

Dr. Zola

The unstoppable has to trigger after going away. If you had done the heavy spam then the reversal will not retrigger
    Thanks for the response. Trying to understand this...

A Red Mags heavy triggers unstoppable. If Aarkus is below 100% health (otherwise no regen), he should be regenning a set amount, which should mean a unstoppable buff for Mags causes reverse regen of that amount for 5 seconds.

Obviously, when Red Mags gets hit holding a heavy, unstoppable goes on cool down. A heavy during cool down means there’s no unstoppable and regen continues as normal.

Against Aarkus, regen continued (and no reverse regen occurred) even when an unstoppable buff had been triggered. Red Mags on one side, holding heavy for unstoppable, Aarkus on the other with regen.

Did it happen each time? No—because I cleared Aarkus. But the unstoppable-reverse regen interaction proc’d unreliably.

Maybe I am missing something from another node that affects this??

Dr. Zola
    HI_guys said:

DrZola said:

HI_guys said:

DrZola said:

What am I missing?

Dr. Zola

The unstoppable has to trigger after going away. If you had done the heavy spam then the reversal will not retrigger
    Thanks for the response. Trying to understand this...

A Red Mags heavy triggers unstoppable. If Aarkus is below 100% health (otherwise no regen), he should be regenning a set amount, which should mean a unstoppable buff for Mags causes reverse regen of that amount for 5 seconds.

Obviously, when Red Mags gets hit holding a heavy, unstoppable goes on cool down. A heavy during cool down means there’s no unstoppable and regen continues as normal.

Against Aarkus, regen continued (and no reverse regen occurred) even when an unstoppable buff had been triggered. Red Mags on one side, holding heavy for unstoppable, Aarkus on the other with regen.

Did it happen each time? No—because I cleared Aarkus. But the unstoppable-reverse regen interaction proc’d unreliably.

Maybe I am missing something from another node that affects this??

Dr. Zola
    I had pacify so that affected it a bunch. Next time I'm reserving a spot for rhino to counter aarkus
    I revived and Unitmanned my way though. But I’m confident there’s an unintended interaction there.

This feels like a buggy month, which means either no acknowledgement or acknowledgment and then nothing for weeks and then (if anything) a smattering of pots.

Ever since the Grandmaster assumed management, the place has been a mess...

Dr. Zola