**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you want to see epoch shards in gifting crystals?

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★

Do you want to see epoch shards in gifting crystals? 46 votes

Yes
80%
VerzzCat_MurdockThatGuyYouSaw235BluestoneBuckyBruhLmaoColonaut123KDSuperFlash10ZombieZeddDenzel116ThatOneMasterGamer_Sham_Tiger360UmbertoDelRioNazgul_Warriordeepblack12CrainOnTheBrainMasterpuffIronGladiator22_Reef 37 votes
No
19%
GroundedWisdomFurious_Fighter1ClynevaRenaxqqCapdevilasebHieitakuCloudwalkerVarad18Sceptilemaniac2 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yes
    How else am I gonna cop myself a 6* CGR?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Yes
    6* Immortal Hulk must come to me somehow.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    No
    Isn't there already a chance for 6* champs there? Why would we want cav crystal drop rates within the various drops of the GGCs? Unless you mean as a bonus drop on top of the different base drops?
  • Options
    Yes
    Hieitaku said:

Isn't there already a chance for 6* champs there? Why would we want cav crystal drop rates within the various drops of the GGCs? Unless you mean as a bonus drop on top of the different base drops?

He means as a separate drop added.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    No
    And sorry btw if I mistook the subject for GGCs.

But if it actually is, is it really desirable to add another option to pull epoch shards to these?

To replace 4* shards maybe? But then again 4k epoch shards mostly convert to just 3*s.
  • Options
    Yes
    Hieitaku said:

But if it actually is, is it really desirable to add another option to pull epoch shards to these?

To replace 4* shards maybe? But then again 4k epoch shards mostly convert to just 3*s.

That is an old screenshot. No 6* kang or 6* shards. Not last year’s GGC
  • Options
    No
    Crcrcrc said:

Hieitaku said:

That is an old screenshot. No 6* kang or 6* shards. Not last year’s GGC
    Just an example. I'm just not a fan of cavalier drop rates. Moreso if it'll be part of an already wide range of drops.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I need a 6* Air-Walker
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    No
    I never pulled anything above a 4*. I don't want to see them at all. Lol.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I need more chances at 6* AA
  • Options
    Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    No
    Guys You're all missing the twist. Epoch are Cav Shards that gives you 3-6*.There are already 6* Shards in GGC! Let me ask you would you prefer Premium Crystal Shards or 4* Shards?
    Likewise would you prefer Cavalier Shards or 6* Hero Shards!!
  • Options
    Yes
    While, yes there are 6* shards in there already for a guaranteed 6*, I think it’s more interesting for the limited champ pool of select years. If you’re hunting a specific champ at a 5 or 6* (CGR, you will be mine) 4k epoch is a lot easier to get than the 15k 6* required for the new featured crystal. So yes, but an abundance of epoch shards. Maybe even cav crystals straight up would be cool
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yes
    If there is a chance they will be added on top of the crystal rewards you already receive (e.g 6 star shards) then sure, but if it replaces those then I personally would not want to see them unless it’s a considerable chunk