**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally got AEgon

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
After years of saving sig stones and having to waste more than a few in blade for no real purpose
Finally i got him

Now for AOL easy path completion
Do I need torch awakened or not?
I know he needs it for mephisto but then after that?

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Mines going to rank 5 soon. He’s super good but the problem with me is that I’m aggressive and always get hit. Planning on doing LOL after Christmas
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Mines going to rank 5 soon. He’s super good but the problem with me is that I’m aggressive and always get hit. Planning on doing LOL after Christmas

I think I am also gonna do LOL maybe try to get that AG if I can't awaken torch by other means
    I assume your above Cav and on Christmas Cavs will most likely get 5 star generic. I've got so many gems sitting there that I just might give Guardian one my generic
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

@Erocks Knows a ton about Aegon. It's his favorite champion

Aegon is easy. Hit the opponent and dont get hit. Win game
    Yeah aegon is no problem.
    I will maybe take a look at the heavy into combo thingy which i already have half an idea about (or seatin's video will help) since I do have the 4* too but otherwise aegon I can manage well enough.
    Just build to 300 hits and then you are free to heavy cheese.
    Dash back, hold block, wait for the opponent to dash in and release heavy to get comboed into it. You have safeguard during that, so you won’t lose more than 5% health. The more hits you receive during your heavy the more furies you will build, up to a maximum of six of course.
    Then you have about two full combos, till these furies expire, to hit like a truck.
    To have an idea, a 5/65 Aegon hits for ~100k per combo during these furies 😱

• MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    edited December 2020

After years of saving sig stones and having to waste more than a few in blade for no real purpose
    Finally i got him

Now for AOL easy path completion
    Do I need torch awakened or not?
    I know he needs it for mephisto but then after that?

Congrats. I also pulled Aegon yesterday for the first time. After opening more than 25 dual skill crystals, I decided to switch to basic, and bammmmmmm Aegon.

I took him to sig200 at R1
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    congrats! i have an Aegon at R5 and he is game changing. helps me alot every day in map5, also Act 6 and 7 exploration, this month boss challenge, you name it. he has tons of uses everywhere in the game.
  • SpecSpec Posts: 9
    i got 5* Ægon at proven. still havent awakened him.