**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 6 classic difficulty cosmic symbioids are bugged?

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
At ch2 quest 1 upon fighting cosmic symbioid on far right path game enters an infinite loading screen and the path can’t be completed due to that.
At ch2 quest 2 upon fighting cosmic symbioid on far left path the same happens.
It seems like cosmic symbioid fights are bugged.
Is anyone able to enter these fights?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Here is how the symbioid appears before the fight.
    It’s an infinite loading icon instead of it. When pressing fight, the game enters an infinite loading screen.

• Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Posts: 32
    I don’t know if anyone else is having this problem but when I try to play variant six my game crashes and then freezes.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    At this point is ridiculous, I can’t enter the game.
    I’m not in that fight anymore, since I exited the quest and the app recovers at it.

Do anyone else have the same problem after playing V6 classic?
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    in the second chapter, in classic difficulty, on the cosmic adaptoid, game is freezing for for me on the loading screen and I cant get back into game- both Android and iPhone
    edited December 2020
    Same for me.
    Seems cosmic symbioids are bugged at classic difficulty.
    @Kabam Miike please pass it to the game team we can’t 100% the quest because paths with cosmic symbioids cannot be done.
    I’ve personally spent time and resources retrying and it’s the same bug.
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 183 ★★
    My game froze on it also and I had to quit
  • We'll pass the info along to the rest of the team to look into. Would everyone be able to share the info requested in the Forum Bug Report Template, especially the info on what device and OS version you're using?
  • Just wanted to update everyone to let you all know that the team is working finding and implementing a resolution for this as soon as possible.

We'll pass the info along to the rest of the team to look into. Would everyone be able to share the info requested in the Forum Bug Report Template, especially the info on what device and OS version you're using?

iPad 5th gen
    iOS 13.3.1
    Variant 6 classic difficulty
    Game goes on infinite loading screen when attempting to fight cosmic symbioids. This happens on all cosmic symbiods within the variant. Also cosmic symbioids appear as a loading icon in pre fight screen (pic below).

• The team pushed out a fix that should take care of this issue.