**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R5

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have 3 options: Aegon (Sig 185, will go to 200 asap), Nick Fury (Awakened) or Spider Man Stealth Suit (Unawakened)
I plan to use them for Act 6 (Currently on 6.2) LOL (Abyss in the future) and general questing such as Monthly even quests. Who should it be and why? Thank you

Who to R5 20 votes

Aegon
40%
Speedbump_Kill_Switch_EtjamaKRANꓘSpideyFunkoCrcrcrcLlessurBarani7da 8 votes
Nick Fury
60%
Manav_preet0808AssumedNameMysterioRookiieKill_GreyRenaxqqAmnetiesGr8TonyStarkYeetusTheFoetusWill3808Shannoktofuシ 12 votes
Stealth Suit Spiderman
0%
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Nick has more general use than the rest.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    If LoL and AoL are anywhere at all on your to-do list like yours, Ægon should really be ranked up.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Because the poll is close I’ll wait a little longer. I’m leaning towards aegon since I’ve sunk so many sigs into him but idk. Who will be better for act 6?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Tiger360 said:

Because the poll is close I’ll wait a little longer. I’m leaning towards aegon since I’ve sunk so many sigs into him but idk. Who will be better for act 6?

Nick would be better for most of Act 6.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Tiger360 said:

Nick would be better for most of Act 6.
    Nick it is then, thank you