**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

December Legends Run

ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I didn't find any threads on this.
Anyone going for EQ legends run?
If so, can you please post your times here.

Comments

• KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    A little under 3:30 :( hope the usual suspects were focused on Act7 and give us the last chance to get this first title.
  • Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44
    Hey guys, I’ve got tons of energy refills and was going to finally try a legends run and was wondering about the deadline. If I remember correctly, it’s 2 weeks after it drops right? So December 16 at 11pst is the deadline? Thx

Hey guys, I’ve got tons of energy refills and was going to finally try a legends run and was wondering about the deadline. If I remember correctly, it’s 2 weeks after it drops right? So December 16 at 11pst is the deadline? Thx

Yes it should be like that, but I wanted to keep it safe and did it yesterday.
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    I got 3.04. Not sure if that will b good enough. Forgot my boosts for about 20 mins but didn’t have many connection losses. This was my best out of 3 tries so done all I could.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I did my run yesterday, Time: 2hr 57min
    JtJ10 said:

I got 3.04. Not sure if that will b good enough. Forgot my boosts for about 20 mins but didn’t have many connection losses. This was my best out of 3 tries so done all I could.

I have a pair of friends around 3:05 and 3:18, so it should be enought.

I now feel sad haha I don't think I'll make it :( let's hope Kabam gives another 100 spots for the final one 🤪
    Arifutera said:

I did my run yesterday, Time: 2hr 57min

Dang feeling bad on my time haha
  • ChinajChinaj Posts: 22
    just did it in 2:59. Maybe I'll get it?
  • Dang I got 3.05 not sure if that is enough. This is my first time trying hopefully I can get it.
  • ReinerBReinerB Posts: 7
    KwAmOn said:

A little under 3:30 :( hope the usual suspects were focused on Act7 and give us the last chance to get this first title.

That's a bit too long unfortunately. I've never heard of anyone getting it with over 3:20

I got 3:08 as my first attempt but still not feeling confident. Let's see what happens
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Could be worse. You could be me and wait until the last day and miss your last chance. :/:'(:(
    Was there a specific cutoff time or could I have made my run as long as I started on the 16th before midnight?
    I did it anyway even though it wouldn't count. Got 4 hours 3 minutes. Used mainly my 5 star rank 5 spidey and 5 star rank 5 gwenpool. Finished almost every fight on heroic with 1 or 2 hits. By 2.5 hours I had Master 100% completed and Heroic I had completed once on all of the 4 star paths and had the 3rd chapter 100%. Thought I was making good time but apparently it took me 1.5hrs to finish 100%ing the first 2 chapters of Heroic. Game booted me off of the server about 6 times. Oh well. :s:(:'(
    When do we find out about this? How did everyone do?
    R the results out, do people know already if they made it or is everyone still waiting?
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    edited January 2021
    Results get posted around a week after next EQ starts. Kinda got shafted myself as emergency maintenance happened halfway through my run and gave me an extra 40-50 mins so feel like I have no chance. Sucks but still hoping they somehow took that time off of my EQ time.
    I'm so sad I didn't get it :(