**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

legend run time question

e Did I dream this but was there a post saying the legend run time will start at the beginning of the fight and stop in between fights due to he long load time and lag, only the fight time will be calculated? If so does that mean I don't need to sit and play for 2:30hrs straight? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    only for act 7

We’re updating our Legends Program, and introducing a new title! But since announcing it, a few things have changed… We’re no longer retiring the Legends Title, but are adding a new tier above that will start out being much rarer!

We’re also trying a new method for determining which Summoners receive the title!

Summoners will have a 30 Day period (December 9th - January 8th) in which to attempt to their Legends Run. As soon as you start Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1, you will have 24 hours to 100% the Chapter to record your qualifying time.

Instead of time from the start of the quest, until exploration, we will be looking for the Fastest Total Fight Time. This means the total time for all fights in the Chapter, from the Champion Run-In until a KO will be recorded and added together to determine your Legends Run time. This helps to eliminate the discrepancy between the performance of devices.

This also means that the time you spend adjusting your team, moving around the quest board, activating boosts and energy refills, or even your mid-day nap will not factor into your Legends time. Only the time you spend fighting (this includes time when the fight is paused)!

Top 5 Summoners will receive the Mythic title, as well as:
    1x 50% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Selector
    10x 6-Star +5 Signature Stones
    1x 6-Star Wolverine (Weapon X)

Summoners that place 6-100 will receive the Legends title, as well as:
    1x 25% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Selector
    4x 6-Star +5 Signature Stones
    1x 6-Star Wolverine (Weapon X)

Legends Points for the Legends Leaderboard:
    1st place: 300 points
    2-5: 200 Points
    6-50: 25 Points
    51-100: 15 Points
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Thanks @Moot4Life I thought I saw that somewhere

Grind on!
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    But only for Act 7.

For monthly EQ Legends Run you still have to play 3 hours straight with fast device.