**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incenerate?!?!

Should not champs who are made of fire be immune to incinerate? And the aura of inceneration
My first list would be
Dormammu
Ghost Rider
Pheniox
morning star
And why would a man made of ice be immune. Ice man should be the most susceptible to being burned.

Comments

• Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Yeah i agree on that to..
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I also think Rulk should be a potential incinerate immune champ. I mean, that dude stores heat charges and uses them to deal some incinerate damage to the opponent, so he might be a candidate.
  • Options
    My biggest point is the champs I listed are made of fire for god sake, they should be powered up by it...
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Icemans icearmor is very durable, that's why he's immune to it. He can keep reforming it lol, unlimited moisture. But yeah I agree with all of those(and rulk, maybe give him like less incinerate damage done to him or the debuff lasts for a shorter amount of time) except phoenix.
  • Options
    looks like someone just got destroyed coz of aura of incineration
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    This subject was already discussed A LOT of times already.
    Basically, game balance. Different universe, different laws of reality. Different types of fire. Iceman being able to control his own ice but still takes damage from ice controlled by other iceman.
  • Options
    WoodchuckWoodchuck Posts: 18
    I personally think that the Mephesto in master is ridiculous, multiple stacks of that **** kills you too fast. Unless you have an Ice-man or 5 r4 5*s is a money grab.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Not at all a money grab, use your champs better.....or make him bleed and stay away from him.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Also, go to the store and use your souls to help you out. that's what they are there for.
  • Options
    Numan2_0 wrote: »
    looks like someone just got destroyed coz of aura of incineration

Nah. Just know something like this will happen once they nerf him... they seem to do that with every new “best” champ. I think the whole master quest cost me 3 single revives, and that was just cause I forgot to use any of the boosts.