**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

25% away from TB what should I do?

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
I'm 25% away from forming a cosmic t5cc, ready for Corvus.

My two main options for getting TB before Christmas are 100% Act 7.1, 100% Act 6.1 and get lucky, or 100% Variant 5 and get lucky (just finished 100% Variant 6).

I have about 1400 units, and around Average/slightly above average skill, although I'm not overly confident in some of the paths in Act 7.1.

I also have basically no potions or revives in my stash. And about 200 free 4 hour Cav crystals.

What should my plan of attack be? I run suicides and could turn them off if needs be, but would rather not. I also don't have Doom.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Welp, you didn't exactly share your roster. But 7.1 is your best bet.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    7.1 is pretty easy and doable revive free mostly even with r4 5*, if they fit fights. That's how it was for me, and I don't run suicides. Also no doom. Had to r3 corvus myself, not happy about him, hope tb gift worse it
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I have a lot of wiggle room on who to rank up to help
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

I have a lot of wiggle room on who to rank up to help
    RIP my data, but you should be good with that roster to explore 7.1. Rankup G99, Hype, AA, she-hulk and Torch as 5*s. I'd personally rank up in that order, but it's up to you.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    You can definitely take care of 7.1
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Do you have a 5star redhulk? Makes that domino very valuable she did 4-5 paths easily

Nope. He's evaded me for so long, same with 5 or 6* Masacre.
  • By doing act 7.1 100% you can guarantee the correct t5cc so that is definitely the way to go.
    I see you also have the correct champions for most (if not all) the kinda problematic fights in act 7.1, but it's mostly a fun piece of content.
    Also if you're skilled with Ghost, I think it'll be even easier than you think in many situations.

Here's my guide and personal choices on champions and counters for the whole 100%
    Hope this helps!

https://youtu.be/q6fm0l018_M
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    Personally based on the champs that you could rank up to do 7.1, torch, sentinel and AA were very helpful in 7.1 for me, and I dont have her but g2099 would also likely help a lot
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Lol what a roster. And yeah, 7.1 exploration is guaranteed, definitely best investment for the surest reward. Plus a nexus